Grant Traded | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant Traded

Sure, he did. But how many times has he cost us field position?

Ted Ginn > Jakeem grant
I was responding to the comment that his best play was a high five w Albert Wilson.

I’ll take the 5 scores and field flips he gave us w the muffs. Anyone know how many times he’s turned the ball over on returns? It not as many as you’d think.

Ginn had a real nice NFL career. He was drafted in round 1. I was at the game where he took two KOs back to back for scores. No argument from me that he was a better player. None at all. We haven’t had many good KRs in franchise history. Ginn and Grant are the only ones w multiple scores that I can think of off of the top of my head.

I have to rephrase what i said before.

Quote..next we trade grier and a cuatrillion dollars for jimmy johnson.

While trading Grant isn’t a loss for the Dolphins, it’s being reported that Waddle will likely take over the return role with the Dolphins. While he is obviously the best player on the team to return punts and kickoffs, I never like it when a starting WR is also the primary returner.

His only injury in college happened when he was returning a kick. Hopefully this added workload won’t get him injured.

While trading Grant isn’t a loss for the Dolphins, it’s being reported that Waddle will likely take over the return role with the Dolphins. While he is obviously the best player on the team to return punts and kickoffs, I never like it when a starting WR is also the primary returner.

His only injury in college happened when he was returning a kick. Hopefully this added workload won’t get him injured.
Yeah not a fan of this. It’s becoming more and more rare for this reason. Put Iggy or someone else there who’s done it.

I don't have an issue with it.

You want the ball in Waddles hands in space. Hits happen in the NFL, he just has to be smart about what he decides to return.

Flores said we moved on from Grant because we have other WRs we want to give opportunities to. We just put Fuller on IR. I know he was just trying to be nice about Grant's departure, but who was he referring to? More touches for Wilson or Hollins, or is Williams going to be active on game day? Considering JB, would taller WRs like Williams, Parker, and Hollins benefit his playing style more?

Snap count Colts game:
WrSnapCountColts.PNG

Back
Top Bottom