Grant Traded | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant Traded

Who returns punts now...Waddle, Wilson or Holland? Waddle would be the best one back there but I'm not keen on the #6 overall pick returning punts.
Front office found an ingenious solution. Our defense will just ensure that the other team never punts!! Problem solved. On the rare account we get a stop on 3rd down they have installed sleeper agents to jump offside on the punt for a first. And you guys think they don't know what they are doing.....

This is weird. He had 2 PRs. One for 21 and one for 17. And a 32 yard KO return. Did one fan suggest he took a punt out of the EZ? If so, wow!

Hey what’s going on w this guy? He’s my favorite punching bag of a 1st round pick and he hasn’t been on the team for a while. 4 sacks already? 1 in 4 straight games? He had 3.5 sacks for his career here.

Between the number 19 and the Ancient Injun Burial Ground, he didn't stand a chance.
You got it. A team creates its own fortune and curses. Sorry he’s too small to play - not bc he’s 5 foot 5 but because his hands are tiny - which equals fumbles…which per touch his drops and fumbles to touch ratio must be frighteningly high.

The Dolphins blew it!

Keeping this fumbler on the team shows a delusional coaching staff that got cute by a half and ****ed we the fans.

**** the garbage team - what I would do to be Seahawks fan or a Bucs fan or Ravens…some one please wake me up I think I’m having a nightmare…

Hey what’s going on w this guy? He’s my favorite punching bag of a 1st round pick and he hasn’t been on the team for a while. 4 sacks already? 1 in 4 straight games? He had 3.5 sacks for his career here.

This I can not figure out. 4 sacks. He didn’t have 4 in. His career like you said.

You got it. A team creates its own fortune and curses. Sorry he’s too small to play - not bc he’s 5 foot 5 but because his hands are tiny - which equals fumbles…which per touch his drops and fumbles to touch ratio must be frighteningly high.

The Dolphins blew it!

Keeping this fumbler on the team shows a delusional coaching staff that got cute by a half and ****ed we the fans.

**** the garbage team - what I would do to be Seahawks fan or a Bucs fan or Ravens…some one please wake me up I think I’m having a nightmare…
I looked it up. He had 4 fumbles on returns and 1 on a reception during his time here. He had 0 in 2020. He had 5 return TDs here which is the franchise record.

I looked it up. He had 4 fumbles on returns and 1 on a reception during his time here. He had 0 in 2020. He had 5 return TDs here which is the franchise record.
Yeah but how about pass drops…

And 4 fumbles is A LOT! Especially for the amount of time he was here.

Plus several were “unforced” - like he cannot field a punt cleanly - dude that’s not NFL material…kickoff returns are nice but he was never a guy we could count on for anything…

Delusional coaching - and it was obvious!

Yeah but how about pass drops…

And 4 fumbles is A LOT! Especially for the amount of time he was here.

Plus several were “unforced” - like he cannot field a punt cleanly - dude that’s not NFL material…kickoff returns are nice but he was never a guy we could count on for anything…

Delusional coaching - and it was obvious!
Right though what gets missed is that most of his muffs were his rookie year and he got better each year including 2020 where he had 0. Then he **** the bed this year which is why he’s gone. 5 TDs gets overlooked but that’s equally impressive as he’s the franchise leader in an era where you don’t get many chances to run back kicks. It is what it is. Probably overvalued the position but we could use more big plays from a dreadful ST unit this year.

Back
Top Bottom