Grant with hamstring | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant with hamstring

You’re joking right? I love Tua and want him to work out just as bad as everyone else. I just can’t stand 2 things that happen on here all the time, nobody will agree or admit it.

1. Excuse train rolling BEFORE a game is played.

2. unfairness and different standards. I’ve never once seen anyone talk about how our line or weapons suck too much for Fitz to be successful. Never seen it.

I want Tua to be the QB for 15 years and live up to everyone’s expectations but I saw this stuff with Henne and Tannehill and I just don’t like it period. I’m sorry!

Now I’m dropping this, but I’m not riding the excuse train for a game vs the 0-10 Jets period.

The “excuse train” only exist due to the premature criticism from the guys who hated Tua LONG before he was a Dolphin. No objective Dolphin fan is giving up on Tua, just the people who have that axe to grind, stirring the pot making Finheaven intolerable.

The “excuse train” only exist due to the premature criticism from the guys who hated Tua LONG before he was a Dolphin. No objective Dolphin fan is giving up on Tua, just the people who have that axe to grind, stirring the pot making Finheaven intolerable.
Ok! I hope he goes off vs the Jets. Darnold trending to be back, not sure if that’s good or not.

You’re joking right? I love Tua and want him to work out just as bad as everyone else. I just can’t stand 2 things that happen on here all the time, nobody will agree or admit it.

2. unfairness and different standards. I’ve never once seen anyone talk about how our line or weapons suck too much for Fitz to be successful. Never seen it.

I want Tua to be the QB for 15 years and live up to everyone’s expectations but I saw this stuff with Henne and Tannehill and I just don’t like it period. I’m sorry!

Now I’m dropping this, but I’m not riding the excuse train for a game vs the 0-10 Jets period.
Yea Tannehill still sucks right? Was all his fault. Look how bad he is doing now.

Yea Tannehill still sucks right? Was all his fault. Look how bad he is doing now.
I like Tannehill and am happy for him. Tannehill was always good. This doesn’t change anything. He was still treated differently at first. As tome went on that changed because people wanted to move on from him. Have you ever seen anyone make excuses for Ryan Fitzpatrick? I haven’t when things go wrong for him it’s always Ryan Fitzpatrick. When things went wrong for Matt Moore it was always Matt Moore. It’s just the favoritism.

I’m sorry I hit this topic, it annoys me but I have to suck it up and ignore it. It’s just the way it’s gonna be.

I agree. Henne had a half-decent o-line (except for a few turnstiles at RT), but had no elite talent at RB, TE, or WR to help him. Brandon Marshall was a headcase who dropped more TDs than he caught. But, most fans thought Henne was the problem. Tannehill had the misfortune to be QB of a team led by Joe Philbin, a guy who hated having tough, physical players on his o-line, and who despised the running game, preferring the short pass to replace the run. Philbin also neutered the Top 5 Rushing Defense that he inherited. Tannehill was denied a decent o-line and a strong running game; two things which are highly beneficial to a young QB. Then Tannehill had to put up with that idiot Gase, but most fans said that Tannehill was the problem!

Now, I'm not a fan of Tua, but yet again, Miami's Front Office has failed miserably when it comes to providing a young QB with a competent o-line and a strong running game. While they did make an attempt by drafting o-linemen and signing Free Agent linemen and RBs, it appears that maybe they picked the wrong guys. Pass-blocking has improved slightly, but these guys suck at run-blocking!

I agree. Henne had a half-decent o-line (except for a few turnstiles at RT), but had no elite talent at RB, TE, or WR to help him. Brandon Marshall was a headcase who dropped more TDs than he caught. But, most fans thought Henne was the problem. Tannehill had the misfortune to be QB of a team led by Joe Philbin, a guy who hated having tough, physical players on his o-line, and who despised the running game, preferring the short pass to replace the run. Philbin also neutered the Top 5 Rushing Defense that he inherited. Tannehill was denied a decent o-line and a strong running game; two things which are highly beneficial to a young QB. Then Tannehill had to put up with that idiot Gase, but most fans said that Tannehill was the problem!

Now, I'm not a fan of Tua, but yet again, Miami's Front Office has failed miserably when it comes to providing a young QB with a competent o-line and a strong running game. While they did make an attempt by drafting o-linemen and signing Free Agent linemen and RBs, it appears that maybe they picked the wrong guys. Pass-blocking has improved slightly, but these guys suck at run-blocking!

You root for the Dolphins right? So how can you not be a fan of Tua???

Back
Top Bottom