Grateful Parker Is All-In On The Fins! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grateful Parker Is All-In On The Fins!

I'm not gonna be fooled by this guy's sudden desire to start putting in the effort when he's up for a contract. Sorry.

(Note: Not actually sorry.)

Parker is signed to a 2 yr deal he will be here next year. His confidence is so high right now. When the ball is in the air it is his. He Mossed 31 &21 all day. I think we can owe a lot to Fitz just chucking it out there and letting Devante go get it. Most impressive thing is he has not missed anytime due to injury. The man was in beast mode. His best day as a pro!

Baylor WR Denzel Mims would look great next to Parker, Hurns, Gesicki and a healthy Williams. Mims is a severely under the radar WR, who just makes plays. This kid is outstanding. Going to be star!!!

cut Grant & Wilson and use that money towards a extension to Parker....keep Preston Williams and draft a cheap speedy WR in the later rounds to round up the WR core with Parker,Preston,Hurns & two speedsters.

DVP has improved his route running as well. Wasn’t on display as much today with so many downfield heaves but he’s been crushing slants. Most of his yards have come in the intermediate.

Having the leaping ability is just the bonus.

If Preston Williams can return healthy and Gesicki continues his progress, sky’s the limit. Can’t teach size.

Like many of you, I’d like to add a deep threat but later on in the draft. I can live with a WR as early as New Orleans pick but before that I’m not on board with the need.

Rather draft OL or a RB to help a potential rookie WR.

Hurns, Grant and Wilson are signed so even if you cut one you have great depth already.

Again, a stud RB would do more for our offense than another WR.

or maybe it was our former coaches fault for making him inactive? or not play calling to his strengths?

Sorry, but when you can't play because of a foot injury but are seen dancing on tables at a local nightclub, well, that's the point where I stop defending you from criticism. It's also the point where I don't want my favorite football team to extend you to a contract with a lot of guaranteed money. I'm on board with extending this guy but only if we can somehow convince him to take an incentive-laden deal. Bottle service is expensive, you know.

Anyway, people are warm and fuzzy about Parker, and I get that, but he won't be the first player to turn it on when he wants to make some money. ANd that's really what I think is going on here, based on, well, everything about Devante Parker's time in Miami, both on and off the field.

Back
Top Bottom