Gray box issues continue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gray box issues continue

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
I had to create this thread b/c the gray shaded box is preventing me from responding to my own thread I created.

Do we know what's going on? I can't post in many of the threads in the main forum either.

Is it only doing it for the quick reply box? Can you hit reply and go into advance mode? Have you tried clearing your Internet cache?

It varies. Sometimes it's grayed out in both modes. I don't seem to have a ton of trouble on mobile. It's pretty nutty.

Is it only doing it for the quick reply box? Can you hit reply and go into advance mode? Have you tried clearing your Internet cache?

I have cleared and it still happens from time to time, I have to keep hitting refresh sometimes to get it to work.

I'm getting the gray box on and off. I didn't get it in this thread, but I got it in the Miami Dolphins forum. I can't even quote without getting the gray box.

24v7e4i-1.jpg

what browsers? what antivirus? and is there a pop up blocker enabled? make sure you have java enabled.

what browsers? what antivirus? and is there a pop up blocker enabled? make sure you have java enabled.

I'm using Chrome. Antivirus is Symantec. Pop-up blocker is enabled.

None of those would explain why sometimes I can post and others I can't though. Junc was having issues too. Are we the only goons that have come forward?

I'm using Chrome. Antivirus is Symantec. Pop-up blocker is enabled.

None of those would explain why sometimes I can post and others I can't though. Junc was having issues too. Are we the only goons that have come forward?
i'm sure there are others, i'll check on a few things, but as far as I know we havent' done any major updates or even minor ones recently, so what changed between finheaven working, and now giving you issues?

Back
Top Bottom