Great Article From Bills-Land! (Really Funny!) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Article From Bills-Land! (Really Funny!)

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I just thought I'd share this article with all of you in here as it's one of the best pieces of sarcastic writing I've read in quite a while. Enjoy! :D

The Bills' Push for Greatness!

P.S. I know this isn't exactly 'Fins related but it is quite amusing and I'm sure everyone here will enjoy it.

Dear God that is hilarious.

The timeout wasted while contemplating a 20-yard field goal? Made perfect sense. More teams ought to ice their own kicker, toughen his nerves, to prepare him for the pressures he'll face down the road. It's an innovative tactic and one that could blossom into a league-wide trend.

Now that's game management. Superior coaching at the highest level.

"It was obvious that Lindell was playing mind games with his counterpart, Houston kicker Kris Brown. By pulling two field goals to the left Lindell led Brown to believe that crosswinds must be horrific. And what happened? Brown nearly missed his first kick to the right. That's thinking man's football, and it nearly paid off"

Ohhhhh now I know what Mare been trying to do this season!

A lot of people were wondering why the Texans took a safety on the final play of the game Sunday. Let's not be naive. The Bills still have games remaining against Tennessee and Indianapolis, Houston's rivals in the AFC South. The Texans probably won't make the playoffs, but they'll have a better chance if the Bills can knock off those teams. And the only way the Bills can win those games is by getting into the end zone. The Texans were looking out for their own self-interests. They risked incurring a tampering charge by leaving the Bills with a road map. Here's hoping the league looks the other way.

thanks Expo...this was a classic!:lol:

Expo, I got a question....when you first stumbled upon the article, Did you actually think that the title was true?? i bet you couldn't wait to see how he was going to try to spin it...I know I would've been like ...*putting on my best Shanaynay impression*... " Oh-No-he-did-not" :lol:

Originally posted by Expo88
I just thought I'd share this article with all of you in here as it's one of the best pieces of sarcastic writing I've read in quite a while. Enjoy! :D

The Bills' Push for Greatness!

P.S. I know this isn't exactly 'Fins related but it is quite amusing and I'm sure everyone here will enjoy it.

:spit:

Thanks Expo that was a great way to end my day, Funny Shizzle.

Fine writing.

Out of curiousity, anyone know when Sam Gash is due to hit the market?

Originally posted by inFINSible
Expo, I got a question....when you first stumbled upon the article, Did you actually think that the title was true?? i bet you couldn't wait to see how he was going to try to spin it...I know I would've been like ...*putting on my best Shanaynay impression*... " Oh-No-he-did-not" :lol:

Actually I did! I have Willis McGahee as one of my fantasy backs so I was looking for information on Henry's injury and came across this article on ESPN Insider's "local links" (good resource BTW.) My first thought was something along the lines of: "This guy is either the biggest home in the World or he's just flat out friggin' dilludional!" Turns out he's neither. :up:

Back
Top Bottom