Great Article - Game by Game Throws of Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Article - Game by Game Throws of Tua

What’s that?? Outplayed Herbert? C’mon
Crazy thing is that Drew Lock outplayed Tua, but was outplayed by Herbert twice. Both Raiders QBs outplayed Tua yet were outplayed by Herbert...twice again.

Funny thing how that happens.

That Cardinals game is striking IMO. Did he get banged up shortly after that game? I have no explanation for how he can look so quick and confident in that game and then be the guy throwing nothing but checkdowns a few weeks later.
no gaskins no parker no gesicki, only jakeem drops

Agree with the article as I like Tua. I think fans will come back to liking him too as we're still upset with the how an awesome season ended pretty bad.

Hopefully he heals up as I think he's still recovering. Bring in some weapons and hopefully a reliable running game and I think he'll show big improvements.

Also that drop by Grant was heartbreaking to see again. What an awesome throw and might've been a 91 yard touchdown pass

Oh Hai thar....just anuthar Tua thread.....rehash on with the same principle characatures🤹‍♂️🤹🤹‍♀️

Dude wasnt even supposed to play this year according to a lot of people on here and the media. Isnt there a chance this guy is still healing and getting his legs under him?

I am willing to gamble on Tua. He showed way more promise than Rosen ever did. I expect this kid to come out swinging next year. He isnt deaf.

That Cardinals game is striking IMO. Did he get banged up shortly after that game? I have no explanation for how he can look so quick and confident in that game and then be the guy throwing nothing but checkdowns a few weeks later.

Denver happened and he got exposed.

I'm still good with Tua and I will not give up on him ..but I'm just a fan

Somehow playcalling changed to put down Tua.. Maybe Gailey wasnt having it, that his boy Fitz wasnt the starter. Heck you never know these days, look the Dolphins never fired him instead he called it quits. Couldnt fit the style of Tuas stregnths! But what do i know

Agree with the article as I like Tua. I think fans will come back to liking him too as we're still upset with the how an awesome season ended pretty bad.

Hopefully he heals up as I think he's still recovering. Bring in some weapons and hopefully a reliable running game and I think he'll show big improvements.

Also that drop by Grant was heartbreaking to see again. What an awesome throw and might've been a 91 yard touchdown pass
I agree. Somehow everyone judges a player on how they performed on their last game.

Tua will put in the work this off-season. His determination can't be debated. Each time Tua has experienced challenges he puts in the work to overcome his obstacle(s). He has already indicated that he will work with his receivers in the off-season. Problem is he may need to work with a whole new crew of receivers come next pre-season.

Back
Top Bottom