Great Article - Game by Game Throws of Tua | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Article - Game by Game Throws of Tua

Tua will put in the work this off-season. His determination can't be debated. Each time Tua has experienced challenges he puts in the work to overcome his obstacle(s). He has already indicated that he will work with his receivers in the off-season. Problem is he may need to work with a whole new crew of receivers come next pre-season.
Those who blast Tua and hope for his failure to prove a point don't realize he is dedicated to improve himself. He was brought up that way.

Those who blast Tua and hope for his failure to prove a point don't realize he is dedicated to improve himself. He was brought up that way.
it up toTua to proved to fan and dolphins organization. He is man in miami..they either loving u as nfl players or they dont.. as long Tua is winning fan go love him if not. Next man up. NFL is business first..

Last edited:
Lots of nfl players are “dedicated to improve”.
People see that tua has limited physical abilities.

No, but your lame posts unfortunately do. Do better. Its getting boring.
Hit the ignore button if you can't stomach me being critical of Tua...

Until he plays like the 5th overall pick who nuts on this site wanted to have wear #13...you will be bored everytime he goes 12/17 for 94 yards and hear me say, "We should have traded for Watson!"

Hit the ignore button if you can't stomach me being critical of Tua...

Until he plays like the 5th overall pick who nuts on this site wanted to have wear #13...you will be bored everytime he goes 12/17 for 94 yards and hear me say, "We should have traded for Watson!"
How about giving him more than 9 damn games to do it chief? Is that too hard for you or would you have nothing to say?

Dan, are you going to answer the question posed to you about Mac or are you just going to keep trolling?

How about giving him more than 9 damn games to do it chief? Is that too hard for you or would you have nothing to say?

Dan, are you going to answer the question posed to you about Mac or are you just going to keep trolling?
He gets more than 9 games. He has another season to make an impression, but let's not discount the fact that he was supremely mediocre as a 1st impression.

Lastly...who's Dan?

He gets more than 9 games. He has another season to make an impression, but let's not discount the fact that he was supremely mediocre as a 1st impression.

Lastly...who's Dan?
The dude that does nothing but troll.

He may be average. I never said he was or wasn't. Get him some players to work with. Stop taking him out of games. Get him a OC.

He should NOT have played this year, but he did.

The dude that does nothing but troll.

He may be average. I never said he was or wasn't. Get him some players to work with. Stop taking him out of games. Get him a OC.

He should NOT have played this year, but he did.
Oh...him(??)

You don't have to say whether you think he's average or not. Your follow up comments do it for you.

I agree 100% he shouldn't have played this year. That was a poor decision by Flores. Hopefully, Flores makes the correct decision before or after this upcoming season.

Back
Top Bottom