Great article saying Gase conservative offense doesn't fit Parker's Elite skill set. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great article saying Gase conservative offense doesn't fit Parker's Elite skill set.

More excuses for this supposed elite talent's under-performance? Time for him to man up and show that he was worthy of the first round pick.

Let's talk after the puts up (2012-2014) Demaryius Thomas type numbers in 2017.

I don't know that we're going to pass enough for Parker to get those numbers, Landry to get his, get decent use of Stills and then also feed Thomas at tight end. All that plus getting Ajayi 350 rush attempts and more involved in the passing game seems like a tall order.

I think for Parker to have monster numbers either Landry or Stills numbers will have to take a serious dip. I would me ok with more Parker, a little less Landry and the same from Stills, but we'll see how it plays out. I'm trying not to look at stats when it comes to judging Parker, because there are always other factors that control how many targets you get.

Let's talk after the puts up (2012-2014) Demaryius Thomas type numbers in 2017.

Michael Thomas numbers maybe.... 1400 yards with double digit TDs is a long shot. I don't know if he'll ever be that good.

Michael Thomas numbers maybe.... 1400 yards with double digit TDs is a long shot. I don't know if he'll ever be that good.

I think he's that good now. If Parker played with Brees in Payton's offense he would put up 92 receptions and 1,100 yards. Thomas' numbers would look different too if he played with Stills & Landry and the offense was had the fewest passing attempts in the league. Hell the Saints threw 200 more passes than Miami last season. If the Dolphins throw the ball that much Parker's numbers look totally different.

That may be a bit optimistic for this offense but IMO, not due his lack of talent. The 2014 Broncos passed the ball almost 600 times that year and only rushed 442 times. Well over 1000 offensive plays. We have the luxury of Jay Ajayi so that won't happen but I expect the offense to get more snaps than the 882 they had last year. Closer to 1000. 520 passing and 480 rushing attempts.

LMAO! Gase dose not have a conservative offense. It has been limited by a below average O-Line that gets worse with injury. Also the biggest thing that has limited Parker is injury, due in part to him not taking care of himself the way he should!

Bad offensive line means more quick passes. Makes it doubly ****ing stupid as to why we didn't address the guard and eventual center issue this off season.

those numbers aren't overly optimistic if we can stick with the fast tempo on offense

I'm doubting ajayis gonna end up with 350 carries in that pace offense and miamis gonna get some good looks in the passing game to exploit when teams play more basic coverage and can't match personnel

Where's all this crap coming from all of a sudden? Maybe the Dolphins have finally arrived on the scene and people are finally starting to take notice...I don't know.

Gase's conservative offense? Better under Phibin? What?? Haven't Gase's offenses set records in the past? Didn't Tannehill have a career year, especially with the deep ball? Have I asked too many questions? Was that another question?
Peyton Manning's offense set records in Denver, Gase's offense was very conservative in Chicago.

Idk man just pop in a Parker and Stills highlight reel. They have both caught many bombs. Tannehill was also ranked a top 10 deep passer this past season. I think we are fine

That stat is based on a percentage; when he does go downfield he is very successful but we don't throw a lot of intermediate routes; and we only throw the ball 29.8 times a game only the Buffalo Bills throw the ball less than we do.

Yet Tannehill had his best year at throwing the deep ball.

He must've been really conservative in Denver while Peyton was breaking records.

I think last year was more feeling out who's who and what can they do.

Why don't we all just make BS blogs of other teams? Guy is clueless
SMH thats Peyton Mannings offense, Gase gets no credit for that. Peyton has been quoted saying Gase was very willing to learn.

Devante already has a better skill set than Demaryuis Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom