Great Blue North 3 Rounder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Blue North 3 Rounder

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
May 5, 2002
Messages
16,585
Reaction score
21
Age
48
Location
London
GBN has us trading with the Redskins for the 9 and the 25 and taking Rodgers at 9, Roddy White at 25 and Eric Shelton in R3
 

Den54

Punk Exterminator
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
5,879
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeland Fl
Boomer said:
GBN has us trading with the Redskins for the 9 and the 25 and taking Rodgers at 9, Roddy White at 25 and Eric Shelton in R3

Really? They don't see us being able to get more then the 9 and 25 pick?
 

phunwin

The name's Bond...James Bond.
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
8,461
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Rochester, NY
9 and 25 for 2? I'd take it, I guess, but I was hoping for more myself.
 

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
30,212
Reaction score
7
Location
Elsewhere
That's not enough IMO. They'd have to give up another mid-rounder or a future pick.

But I'd love to see us come away with one of the top QBs.
 

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2002
Messages
5,350
Reaction score
3,752
Location
SO CAL
Muck said:
That's not enough IMO. They'd have to give up another mid-rounder or a future pick.

But I'd love to see us come away with one of the top QBs.
I agree. I'd want at least a 3rd RD pick next year in that deal.
 

phunwin

The name's Bond...James Bond.
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
8,461
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Rochester, NY
I would think that we'd get Rod Gardner or something in that deal. 9, 25 and Gardner? That's closer, though we'd still probably need another mid-round pick to make it work.
 

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
May 5, 2002
Messages
16,585
Reaction score
21
Age
48
Location
London
phunwin said:
I would think that we'd get Rod Gardner or something in that deal. 9, 25 and Gardner? That's closer, though we'd still probably need another mid-round pick to make it work.

That's a pretty good deal. Maybe, 2 + Surtain, 5th rounder next year for the 9, 25, 3rd rounder and Gardner.
 

phunwin

The name's Bond...James Bond.
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
8,461
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Rochester, NY
From http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7735-2005Apr21.html (about halfway down the page)
Washington Post said:
League sources said the Dolphins are eager to trade down from the second overall pick, and will continue talking to several teams as the start of tomorrow's draft approaches. The Redskins could offer their two picks and Gardner, which may be enough to get a deal done.

BTW, I do want it noted that I was the first person to note the possibility of a #2 for #9, #25 and Gardner trade (I proposed it shortly after the Skins picked up #25). If we give CK points for the Ronnie Brown to Tampa thing, I want my points, too.

Where's my "trade rumor monger" badge?!? ;)
 
Top Bottom