Great deal on some Dolphins Classics Autographs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great deal on some Dolphins Classics Autographs

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey all I am cleaning out the home and have to make some room. I am selling some awesome Dolphins stuff about as cheap as you will find it. I figured to offer it here to my fellow Dolfans first before heading to EBay.

I am selling a gorgeous Marino signed ball. Silver Ink Pen. Flawless bold signature. AND it has his career winsCOA form Mounted Memories.

photo (4).JPG

I also have an equally impressive Don Shula ball with silver pen signature with his career stats!! limited edition!

photo (8).JPG

And to sprinkle in a little new...I have a still sealed Mike Wallace signed AUTHENTIC NEW logo design jersey. Comes with Wallace's own Hologram.

photo (3).JPG

PM me if you have interest. Always glad to send more pics etc.

PRICES: Marino Ball $200. Shula Ball $150. Wallace Jersey $175 (Jersey is almost that alone). ALL OF IT: $500

I will also need $10 shipping for each one.

COME AND GET IT!

Oh and if you are interested... for another $25 on each ball I will throw in the display case.

Damn thats nice but cant afford the balls for a few months yet :(

Im sure youl get a lot of interest in this

God I would love to snap up that Marino but I am in UK's boat for the near future...

It really is great pricing. I just can't shake down my fellow fin fans here at Finheaven. I am happy to see them go to a good home for a great deal.

Wow. No bites on this. I am shocked. If I can't get something on them soon they go on EBay for higher price.

OK I want to move this stuff for some Christmas cash. I am taking offers. PM me.

And don't be an idiot and make ridiculously low offers. I am not desperate just want some extra $$ for the lady for the holiday.

*grumblegrumblegrumble*

That Shula ball is calling to me ... Why do I have to be broke? :hsmash:

Back
Top Bottom