Great game last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great game last night

JetsOwnYou

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Last nights game was the best game I've seen all year. I need ot compliment Norv Turners offense, too. The players executed well last night. The blocking schemes were magnificent, and Ricky did well. A great effort from both teams, and a lot of heart and effort from your phins. That was a great win for you guys.

I hope Chambers is all right. That was a needlessly vicious hit, and I hope the DB gets his ass handed to him for that.

Originally posted by JetsOwnYou
Last nights game was the best game I've seen all year. I need ot compliment Norv Turners offense, too. The players executed well last night. The blocking schemes were magnificent, and Ricky did well. A great effort from both teams, and a lot of heart and effort from your phins. That was a great win for you guys.

I hope Chambers is all right. That was a needlessly vicious hit, and I hope the DB gets his ass handed to him for that.

Wowwwwww...a compliment from a Jets fan to a victory of ours?

My goodness...are we in the twilight zone?

Thanks anyways....

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
a new era has begun after the compliment

yea, Dolphins and Jets fans sitting around a camp fire toasting marshmallows and singing camp fire songs.....................yeah right :lol:

Thanks for the compliment jets fan.

I have no problem giving props when they're due. I hate the Dolphins organization from top to bottom, and always will, but that won't stop me from understanding great football, and both teams last night played great football.

I'm a diehard Jets fan (God help me), but also a fan of the game.

//Tony

Props to you Jets fan.

Definitely feel the same way about the Jets... hate them from top to bottom (which, this year, isn't all that much distance to travel)... but what you've said in this thread is CLASSY. And I got to give you props for being a FOOTBALL FAN, first.

Used to be that I would ONLY watch Dolphins' games (as a kid). Then, gradually, as I got older I learned to appreciate THE GAME... no matter who was playing (Yes, even the Jets).

Anyway, keep up the good posts and, for what it's worth...

THANKS! for letting us have Lucas in '00!!! Could be Miami has one of the NFL's best backups thanks to YOU! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom