Great Idea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Idea

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let's trade ogunleye and madison for randy moss since the vikes need a defensive end, then swap our first this year and next year and third rounder this year to get the number 1 overall for eli manning, and then we can go search for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

that's about as realistic as some of the things i'm hearing, i think we should all take a step back, think about the legit options and consider those. I hate clicking on posts like these only to find something like i've just written... so i decided to add to it

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Let's trade ogunleye and madison for randy moss since the vikes need a defensive end, then swap our first this year and next year and third rounder this year to get the number 1 overall for eli manning, and then we can go search for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

that's about as realistic as some of the things i'm hearing, i think we should all take a step back, think about the legit options and consider those. I hate clicking on posts like these only to find something like i've just written... so i decided to add to it

Or just trade the entire draft for just one player...Oh, someone already did that?

In reply to your post....it could happen!

BB

Can anyone with any spupreme knowledge tell me what is it that Eli manning has voer anyone else other than he is a Manning?

I really can't wait until mid-April so all of this Manning talk can just shut the hell up!

Get real people: No Manning, be it Archie, Peyton, Eli, or any of their wives, children, cousins, etc, are going to be playing on the Miami Dolphins next year.

Back
Top Bottom