Great job NY FIN FANS!!! / Weird game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great job NY FIN FANS!!! / Weird game

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
I would like to make two posts in one if youll let me..

First of all, i would like to say "Wow" to all the NY fin fans... THey showed you the entire game, and it was so cool how we invaded them... It was wild, almost like a fin home game, there were A LOT!!!!! I guess NY fans arent the only fans invading another area... You really cheered us on, and i would like to hear what you have to say if you went...

Also, i am totally and utterly amazed that Fiedler, Ricky, and Chambers, and the Oline can be HORENDOUS today, and we still win by 13... ya know waht that is??? D- FENSE!!!!!!! BABY!!!!! WE were amazing... omg, the defense looked so awesome against an offense with Kerry Collins, Jeremy Shockey, Tiki Barber, Amani Tumor, and Ike Hilliard... its just amazing... they have so many weapons, and we basically manhandled them the entire game except for like 2 drives... 4 turnover, 3 ints and a fumble... 2 for surtain, and another game clincher int he Meadowlands... We are headed for great things... if the offense just gets a little better... i dont know what to expect... but its good, ill tell you that, its good...

Back
Top Bottom