Great Job!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Job!!

Ducken

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
AJ & 87, Great job on the way you guys handled the lastest F.U.S.S. I was going to PM you guys, but I think everyone should give you all a pat on the back in the open.

Ducken, damn dude that means a lot to us. We were just questioning our reasons for having this forum, and YOU are exactly the reason why we do this.

Thanks for your kind words.

Thanks for the kind words man... as 87 said, we REALLY appreciate that.

Thanks man!

Originally posted by Ducken
AJ & 87, Great job on the way you guys handled the lastest F.U.S.S. I was going to PM you guys, but I think everyone should give you all a pat on the back in the open.
here - here I would be :drinker: if you guys wanted me to handle that disturbance :rolleyes: , but now I am :jumper: for joy

What 39...you think I wasn't drinking last night? lol

Forgive my ignorance. What does FUSS stand for? I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to compliment and thank the admins, but it's nice to know why one's doing it.

I really don't know... and I really can't say it cause if I think I know what it means... oh forget it

I think its.... F***ed Up Stupid S***

:D Oh, well in that case thanks for resolving whatever the FUSS was. I can only speak for myself when I express gratitude for this forum, but I'm sure that a lot of us feel that way.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
I really don't know... and I really can't say it cause if I think I know what it means... oh forget it

I think its.... F***ed Up Stupid S***

You are very close, last word situation. but yours works too:D

I am a Moderator at HuntChat.com, so I can feel your pain when it comes to things like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom