great Matt Roth article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

great Matt Roth article

I am very excited about Roth and i cant wait to see him on the field. Roth will be this years Bua.

I'm more excited about Roth than any of the other picks. :D

Phinz4Life said:

Same here.

He gets to the QB fast in those highlight videos. Should be a jail break watching him and Taylor rushing the QB.

nice to see the fierce attitude and the talent to back it up

Phinz4Life said:

Me too......... He sounds like an Animal, the mean streak in him kinda makes me think of Brian Cox, and he was my favorite defender in the league for a long time!!! If all the hype about Roth is true Our defensive line will be The biggest force in the NFL, I still can't believe the talent we have up front now with J.T. Bowens, Chester, Carter, Holliday, Roth

PhinDude88 said:
I am very excited about Roth and i cant wait to see him on the field. Roth will be this years Bua.
I hope not... I really like Roth and hope he contributes more than just on special teams.

Breadfan said:
Same here.

He gets to the QB fast in those highlight videos. Should be a jail break watching him and Taylor rushing the QB.

Isn't that the truth. There will be lots of meetings between Taylor and Roth at the QB. They will compliment each other well and Taylor will more than likely get back up to the 14 -15 sack range if he stays healthy.

PhinDude88 said:

Roth is much better than Bua. Bua may not make it off special teams.

finsnchips said:
I hope not... I really like Roth and hope he contributes more than just on special teams.

When i said that Roth is the next Bua, i meant about his attitude toward the game.

Wow, his energy and insanity are somethings I would LOVE to see on our Dolphins football team. I can't wait to see this guy in action when pre-season starts.

Back
Top Bottom