GREAT Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GREAT Mock Draft

ckparrothead said:
And Sinorice Moss, and Devin Hester, and Chad Jackson, and up to a week or so ago, AJ Nicholson, and Eric Winston....basically anyone in FL.

What I found funny was when everyone and their sister decided to stick Andrew Whitworth in all their mock drafts just because he played for Nick at LSU.

I know you keep mentioning that it's not more likely that Saban takes an O-Linemen from LSU and I agree. However Cromartie is different.

I'm a HUGE canes fan (obviously my user name may give that away) but I don't have any desire to draft any of the Canes players over players from other schools that match up talent wise.

However, Cromartie is simply a different case. Even if he had played for Boise State, I would be hoping he falls to us in the 2nd. Same way I hope Jason Allen falls to us in the 3rd. I think Cromartie is top 10 talent and represents solid value at our pick in the 1st round and phenomenal value at our pick in the 2nd.

jon19 said:
1st Round: Trade this pick for a 2nd and 3rd

2nd Round: Antonio Cromartie (The best CB in the nation if he was not hurt...big, fast and physical...trust me on this...I hate FSU but I watch them just to seet this man play...He almost single handedly beat Miami last year...Miami won the game after he got hurt..TRUST ME...look at film for yourself)

2nd Round: Carpenter (great leader), or Ernie Sims (what a beast)

3rd Round: Best Available

3rd Round: Best Available

4th Round: Best Available

Free Agent Signing:
Robert Garza (one more solid OLd ), get Nate Clements from Buffalo and a DT, along with Terrell Owens and Julian Peterson

If we trade a pick we can do better than a 2nd and 3rd.

Cromartie will be a steal, but he's been hurt all year so let's not gamble early.

Simms is too small for us

and the rest of the picks are very specific :lol:

Garza just signed a contract extension with Da Bears.

Clements, TO, AND Peterson?!? We can't afford all three, maybe not even 2/3.

Back
Top Bottom