Great Northeast Update!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Northeast Update!!

DolfanF150

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's nasty outside, however there is not as much snow accumulation as I thought there would be. We have about 4" here in Milford MA, which is about 25 minutes from Gillette stadium. Snowfall amounts are often greatly exxagerated up here so I don't know what the weatherman are saying we got but its no more than 4". In fact the way the snow is drifting we didn't need to clean off our vehicles this morning and we were able to drive our VW Jetta right out of its parking space without shoveling.

Wow you guys are getting it light. The first strom that came by us unloaded atleast 4, and now the second strom is currently putting more on. I live in Rhode Island btw.

Just saw one of the local forecasts that indicated Foxboro had the highest accumulation as of 9am - 9".

I'm 15 miles south of the stadium and it's hovering at the 32F mark, while Foxboro is 24. The 2nd storm won't begin until later this afternoon.

Originally posted by DolfanF150
It's nasty outside, however there is not as much snow accumulation as I thought there would be. We have about 4" here in Milford MA, which is about 25 minutes from Gillette stadium. Snowfall amounts are often greatly exxagerated up here so I don't know what the weatherman are saying we got but its no more than 4". In fact the way the snow is drifting we didn't need to clean off our vehicles this morning and we were able to drive our VW Jetta right out of its parking space without shoveling.

I don't like you-j/k. In upstate NY we have aout 6 inches and it still comming down hard. I have to work at 3, and I have a sportscard with 17'' rims that have about 2'' of rubber. Basicly my car is a winter death trap. If you don't hear from me after today it will be because I died on my way to work, so as my possible dieing request I am hopeing for a Dolphin win tomorrow.

Dang (sorry to double post)

but I woke up this morning and it's like 2 degrees outside....(more like 50 degrees)

First time I've not worn shorts all year :cry: Is there a store in Florida we can buy earmuffs :eek: :lol:

we have about 9 inches in downtown Boston, and it doesn't appear to be stopping anytime soon

Originally posted by LoXiN
Why do you have a Jetta?

I'm a queer!!!

Just kidding!!! That is my wife's car I drive my 2004 F150.

Re: Re: Great Northeast Update!!

Originally posted by Dajesus

I don't like you-j/k. In upstate NY we have aout 6 inches and it still comming down hard. I have to work at 3, and I have a sportscard with 17'' rims that have about 2'' of rubber. Basicly my car is a winter death trap. If you don't hear from me after today it will be because I died on my way to work, so as my possible dieing request I am hopeing for a Dolphin win tomorrow.

I know you're just joking.....but that's not cool man. I'd hate to hear that it happened for real. Take it easy out there. Heck, take the freak'n day off if you can! You gotta be around AT LEAST to see the Fins throw-down with the Pats tomorrow. I can't watch the game because my girlfriend is planning some surprise birthday trip and already told me that I wouldn't be able to see it so you gotta be around and watch it for me. :D

I think the game will be played. I don't know how much snow it will be, but like DolfanF510 says, weathermen like to exagerate

That's why I traded my 01 Z28 (12 second car) for my 2004 F150. I just couldn't take being stuck at home in the winter. I miss the Z28 but I certainly don't miss it today as I'm going to work in 15 minutes,. The Jetta is actually good in the snow.

Back
Top Bottom