Great pictures from the game last night..and their not on the NFL site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great pictures from the game last night..and their not on the NFL site

Flyin: Super Site, Super Pictures, Super Game, lets go to the SUPERBOWL!!!

GO YOU FINS :D

DOES AUSTRALIA HAVE..................

A BIG STADIUM. HAVE TO GET AT LEAST 80,000 PAYING FANS TO MAKE IT WORTH WHILE! :D ITS A LONG TRIP FOR 2 TEAMS AND ONE GAME!:eek:

06: Sydney has Stadium Australia which seats around 100,000 people (the Stadium where we had the main Olympic events).

We had a preseason game here between Denver and San Diego a while back (because we had to see our local boy Darren Bennett play)

Unfortunately the atmosphere wasn't too good as the majority of the Australian crowd had noooooo idea what was going on or the rules of the game, by the end of the game all the crowd were quite drunk and rowdy, sounds like your crowds over there actually!! :p

If Miami thinks about coming down here to play a game i will organise the whole thing myself because I am that desperate to see them play live before my eyes!! :D They can play in my backyard if worse comes to worse!!

i think...........

if you wrote an article to dolphin digest, they would print it. i'm sure sooner or later somebody would pick up on it! :D

Back
Top Bottom