Great story on Troy Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great story on Troy Smith

Great write-up...All of us Buckeye fans have watched Troy grow before our eyes...

Its gonna be sad to see him go but knowing Troy's knack for performing in big games, Im sure he'll go out with a bang.

great story. as ohio state's highest paid player, he's had a lot of pressure on him this year.

UF Fin Kat said:
great story. as ohio state's highest paid player, he's had a lot of pressure on him this year.

:lol:

UF Fin Kat said:

Isnt the View or Oprah on???? All these jokes Im starting to sense a Roseanne Barr in the making.

:sleep:

i'm going to really miss your attempts at jokes once OSU is wiped off the map and you're nowhere to be found.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

UF Fin Kat said:

larrycableguyLO-1.jpg

Cant wait till Ohio St stomps the Gators. I really hope you all stay and take the beating like a man.

UF Fin Kat said:
:sleep:

i'm going to really miss your attempts at jokes once OSU is wiped off the map and you're nowhere to be found.

My attempt at jokes:confused:

You took an article about a kid from the ghetto who overcame some pretty bad stuff to become a good man and a hiesman trophy winner and NAtional Champion...and thats funny to you..to try and diminish what he has overcome shows me alot about your character..

Do you laugh at handicapped people also?

Majpain said:
Cant wait till Ohio St stomps the Gators. I really hope you all stay and take the beating like a man.

Stay????

Oh my, unlike half the...... actually most of the OSU fans we're all regular members that are here throughout the season and don't just show up when our team is doing well.

Back
Top Bottom