Great Tua Tweet! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Tua Tweet!

Still think you play Fitz for the next few weeks. Let's get to November and see where we are. Putting in "packages" isn't the way to go. You either put him in to start or he remains backup.

Wasn't a great game for the team overall. But it is a win for a young team learning to win in the NFL.

And when Tua was readying up and strapping his hat on, I got some goose bumps. Unlike when I first seen Pat White, Tua looked and feels the part.
Oh Man, I forgot about Pat White.
What a fail that was.

Andrew Catalon made an interesting comment during the game.
He was talking about the culture Flores is trying to build, how he (Flores) feels he almost has what he wants, and that RYAN FITZPATRICK IS A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF IT. If you watched the game, maybe you recall that.
I have a feeling that this is a big part of the reason Fitzpatrick is getting a long leash. Fitzpatrick is the driving force behind the culture Flores wants to instill, and you can't pull the plug on that too early.

Tua Tagovailoa explains his moment on the field after his first NFL passes​

Im sorry.....But I don’t like the way he was favoring his left side while he sat on the 15 yard line. I think there is way more to that hip injury than we’re being told. ?

i still cant help but think the longer we wait to start him the healthier and more of the playbook he'll know...

Any chance that Fitz's family was at the game because Flores told Fitz that Tua would start following this bye week and Fitz knows this is likely his final start of his career and he wanted his family there?
Well, I guess I wasn't seeing things or interpreting things wrong.

Andrew Catalon made an interesting comment during the game.
He was talking about the culture Flores is trying to build, how he (Flores) feels he almost has what he wants, and that RYAN FITZPATRICK IS A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF IT. If you watched the game, maybe you recall that.
I have a feeling that this is a big part of the reason Fitzpatrick is getting a long leash. Fitzpatrick is the driving force behind the culture Flores wants to instill, and you can't pull the plug on that too early.

This didn’t age too well ? It’s Tua Tiiiime!!!

This didn’t age too well ? It’s Tua Tiiiime!!!
Maybe not...but still, without Fitzpatrick having carried out his role, helping carry this team with no players, Flores doesn't get the culture he sought.
I suppose the coach feels he has what he wants now.
I am excited for Tua, for sure. Looking forward to the Rams game without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom