Great Tua Tweet! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Tua Tweet!

Lol...according to what I read, he came out looked around, looked up, then searched for his parents...whether it means looking for Camera, or they were somewhere in stands.

Unfortunately CBS left the game quickly, so I was not able to see it.
He was looking for the spot where his first drive in the NFL ended.

His parents are always at his games, but they weren't there today.

He face timed them from the area of his drive, to share it with them.

Fitz was definitely off on a lot of throws today, but let's not get carried away. Tua looked good back there...In garbage time. He's getting close to being the man, but I don't want to throw him in as the starter vs LA.

Fitz was definitely off on a lot of throws today, but let's not get carried away. Tua looked good back there...In garbage time. He's getting close to being the man, but I don't want to throw him in as the starter vs LA.
Rams look like dog **** right now. Then next week they play home against the 5-1 Bears on MNF, then fly cross country to Miami on a short week. I think it would be a fine time to start Tua with the bye now.

Any chance that Fitz's family was at the game because Flores told Fitz that Tua would start following this bye week and Fitz knows this is likely his final start of his career and he wanted his family there?

Uh what? We are 3-3 and blew out two teams in a row and you want to bench Fitz?

Rams look like dog **** right now. Then next week they play home against the 5-1 Bears on MNF, then fly cross country to Miami on a short week. I think it would be a fine time to start Tua with the bye now.
The Rams are a pretty solid 5-1 team. The Bears are the luckiest 5-1 team I think I have ever seen. They are not that good.

Not asking for it. Just observation of the situation. For me, I am not asking my family to travel during these times unless there is a big reason for it. Might just be seeing things that aren't there, just an observation.

more Than ever
Uh what? We are 3-3 and blew out two teams in a row and you want to bench Fitz?
its pretty frustrating trying to defend this position of Ryan..I don’t understand why we can’t be huge Tua fans and still allow this ahead of schedule rebuild continue to prosper and continue to allow our franchise qb get smarter and stronger in the process..

it’s all good, To reiterate for the hundredth time, Fitz is going to keep this job until the team is not in playoff contention..I’m freakin over the moon that our team is this far ahead while still being the youngest in the game, were in the play-off Hunt, and we have assets which include a special player waiting to take over the reigns when this run is done..

its pretty frustrating trying to defend this position of Ryan..I don’t understand why we can’t be huge Tua fans and still allow this ahead of schedule rebuild continue to prosper and continue to allow our franchise qb get smarter and stronger in the process..

it’s all good, To reiterate for the hundredth time, Fitz is going to keep this job until the team is not in playoff contention..I’m freakin over the moon that our team is this far ahead while still being the youngest in the game, were in the play-off Hunt, and we have assets which include a special player waiting to take over the reigns when this run is done..

Is it about learning or is it about playoffs?

Is it about learning or is it about playoffs?
Hey Largo... I know you were the guy who wanted to draft lots of offensive weapons last year. I've been curious, who do you like in the upcoming draft?

Hey Largo... I know you were the guy who wanted to draft lots of offensive weapons last year. I've been curious, who do you like in the upcoming draft?
I don't know. The season is not over and season production numbers are not available until the season is over. But more importantly for all positions except for QB, combine is extremely important. So, for most positions I won't have an opinion until after the combine.
I ran some preliminary numbers on half backs, and so far I like Najee, Chuba, Jaret Patterson, Elijah Mitchel, Jah-Maine Martin, Etienne, Jermar Jefferson, CJ Marable, Spencer Brown. And when I say I like, I mean those are the only draftable RBs on my board, or at this time 80-90 percent of them.

Back
Top Bottom