Great Tua Tweet! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Tua Tweet!

I don't know. The season is not over and season production numbers are not available until the season is over. But more importantly for all positions except for QB, combine is extremely important. So, for most positions I won't have an opinion until after the combine.
I ran some preliminary numbers on half backs, and so far I like Najee, Chuba, Jaret Patterson, Elijah Mitchel, Jah-Maine Martin, Etienne, Jermar Jefferson, CJ Marable, Spencer Brown. And when I say I like, I mean those are the only draftable RBs on my board, or at this time 80-90 percent of them.
I'll be interested in reading your analysis as it develops... I'm more of a line guy and I got my wish this year.

If the Dolphins get a chance to draft Sewell or Holland, DO IT! Gotta take my boys out of the O! Other than that, yeah it is way to early. Without knowing position in draft and seeing all teams play/the combine.

I don't think we'll have a pick in the top 10. We've shown that we'll win some games and Houston isn't good, but they don't really suck. At best, maybe number 8 or so... so guys like Sewell are not going to be there. I'm resisting the urge to hope that a bulletproof prospect drops to us.

I love Fitz, but that was an extremely frustrating game to watch. He’s just too inconsistent to trot out there every week and expecting to make a legitimate playoff run (the fact he’s never made a postseason makes that clear). I think it’s time for Tua with this 2 week preparation. Yes, we are 8th in points scored, but that can be even better.
I thought Fitz really lost his edge after going up 21-0. I feel like he lacks the real killer instinct you want to see from the leader of a team that expects to win every week.

Fitz is having a fine year. Throwing at a 70% completion rate with a decent rating. Sometimes it is more than just the damn QB. Matt Ryan is having a very good year and the Falcons suck.

The team put the game away in the first half and Fitz got complacent.

Let me reiterate, we put a team away before the first half ended.
You make a great point. It's worth remembering we got off to a great start and made everybody believe that the day was going to unfold like the script predicted. It's easy to get frustrated in the moments in the 2nd half when we saw missed opportunities and poor execution. Glad we got the shutout but defensive stats could have looked even more dominating if we could have sustained a couple of our possessions a little longer, with or without producing points.

Any chance that Fitz's family was at the game because Flores told Fitz that Tua would start following this bye week and Fitz knows this is likely his final start of his career and he wanted his family there?
At this point in his career Fitz has got to know that any given week could be his last game. Especially with the heir to the throne sitting next to him all the time.

Back
Top Bottom