Great vid eval on Noah Igbinoghene | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great vid eval on Noah Igbinoghene

I agree. That's a good evaluation. You can see how tight his coverage is and his physicality. I do think he gets handsy as well, but that is something he could improve on over time. Definitely a good fit for Miami's system.

There are still some holes on defense but they are going to be so much better than last year on that side 9f the ball.

I agree. That's a good evaluation. You can see how tight his coverage is and his physicality. I do think he gets handsy as well, but that is something he could improve on over time. Definitely a good fit for Miami's system.
One of my biggest concerns with X coming out of Baylor was how often he got grabby with receivers when he was getting beat. It didn’t take long for that to become a non-issue at the pro level. I feel like I see a lot of similar positives and negatives to Noah’s game coming out, so it’s fair to say that this issue can be coached. I’m excited for what he can bring to our defensive backfield.

One of my biggest concerns with X coming out of Baylor was how often he got grabby with receivers when he was getting beat. It didn’t take long for that to become a non-issue at the pro level. I feel like I see a lot of similar positives and negatives to Noah’s game coming out, so it’s fair to say that this issue can be coached. I’m excited for what he can bring to our defensive backfield.

I feel like that handsy thing is very coachable...

"Igbinoghene tends to get quite grabby at the top of routes when he’s beat. "

so he's Richard Sherman? cool!

I’m a huge Auburn fan so I watched every game and he does get handsy. His biggest issue was PI calls for sure but he sticks like glue in coverage and his physicality is really nice. He also continued to get better which is a really good sign since he wasn’t originally a corner when he first came to Auburn. His handsiness is not a concern to me since that can get fixed. He may struggle early on but good coaching will help him and I’m sure he’ll only get better like he did at Auburn. He’s far from his full potential still imo

Well if he is a minor upgrade over B. McCain, I think it's a major upgrade for this defense. I was getting fed up seeing McCain getting beat time after time.

Better 1st and 10 than 7 points.

If its a grab when the db KNOWS its to the house and its mission critical, close game, time is scarce, better 1st and ten than for 6 and extra point go follow. If its a habit if grabbing at any point in the game, plenty of safety help, then those things absolutely need corrected. Sam Maddison would grab when he KNEW it was going to the house. He had to have some work when he came to the show because he wasn't fast by any measure and most NFL wr's are. But he learned better angles and by year w, he became one of the most feared db's in the leauge. I always laugh when they show ocho stinko in on Nfl network walking up to the line in a bengals, dolphins game and taunting Sam pointing at the line in front of him and kept saying "I want you here, right here, come on" and they make it look like stinko had abused him for some big play. But, if they show that whole play, Maddison walked up to the line and came up with a pic on stink. If this kid takes to the coaching and learns angles like Sam did, he is going to be somebody in this game.

Back
Top Bottom