Great we missed out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great we missed out

Ct Fin Freak 13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Great we missed out on signing a tackle that helped block for a 2000 yard back and a tackle that helped block for a 1500 yard back so we could sign a guy with ankle injuries who couldnt pass a physical. Thats just wonderful. These ankle problems dont just go away. ask Mark Dixon. And now just to save face I can see Spielman signing him anyway just to get someone in here thats at least started somewhere. this sucks.

hey, careful what you say.... you will get bashed by some people on here for stating things as how they are.

some people on here would like for you to say "everying is fine, great, and we have everyone we want/need."

:rolleyes:

other than that, i am in agreeance with you.

So far they're talking about this as a delay. We'll have to wait and see what happens. Given the scarcity of tackles on the market, the team may bite the bullet and bring McIntosh in anyway and draft some insurance.

The sky is falling. go get the women and children. man the lifeboats. dont forget to pack an extra pair of underwear in case of an accident.

I would rather have a lesser talented guy over a guy with a boat load of talent that is injured "in the hopes" that he will get healthy and dominate! That didn't work last year with Nails and I don't want to take the chance it will work out this year! I want good guys but they need to be healthy!!!

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
Great we missed out on signing a tackle that helped block for a 2000 yard back and a tackle that helped block for a 1500 yard back so we could sign a guy with ankle injuries who couldnt pass a physical. Thats just wonderful. These ankle problems dont just go away. ask Mark Dixon. And now just to save face I can see Spielman signing him anyway just to get someone in here thats at least started somewhere. this sucks.

Well, if you're going to base it on losing RT who blocked for RB who gained 1500 and 2000 yds...than McIntosh should be just fine...as you know...he blocked for LaDanian Tomlinson who ran for some good yds himself!!!

Orlando Brown...I really don't know if we really messed up with him...we still might be able to get O. Brown but the guy is 33 years old...and has slow feet.

At this point I freakin don't know what's the Fins should do...I'm starting to think that...Bobby Williams may be the best choice now...he could play RT and RG...I don't know bro but patience is what we need. You can't blame Rick for trying...they really went after John Tait...but good old John rather play with da'Bears!!!

Keep the fait!!!

What part of CT are you from???

I'm from Middletown!!!

Go Fins!!!

We just keep missing out on o-line guys(Gandy,Tait,Woody) since last year.But somehow keep adding good guys on defense(Seau,Knight,R.Howard),Hello,don't they see that or what.I thought they said the games were won in the trenches,at the lines.What the hell is happening?It should make you mad that the Lions are bad-mouthing us but they seriously have a point.This organization is in trouble and everything they've done this off-season has been an embarrasment.

It's weird how bad everyone looks at them from last year but if you look at it they were 10-6 now at the begging of the year someone told you if they were 10-6 and would miss the playoff you would have said yea right! It just goes to show how much tougher the AFC is over the NFC! If they were in the NFC with that same record, I think they could have gone to at least the NFC Championship! I'll take my chances with 10-6 again this year! One good season can change the whole francise outlook around!

Yeah that's the positive outlook on it,I guess huh.But when you look in the mirror,it says Hey we missed the playoffs 2 straight years and everybodys job is on the line and top free agents don't wanna come here as they don't know who's gonna run the show next year.

Originally posted by Junoir 61503
Yeah that's the positive outlook on it,I guess huh.But when you look in the mirror,it says Hey we missed the playoffs 2 straight years and everybodys job is on the line and top free agents don't wanna come here as they don't know who's gonna run the show next year.

That a really good point to! Players not know who might be coaching the team in a year from now, could be a huge reason why they might think twice about signing with the Fins!!!

I admit I that Im upset we lost out on Woody and Tait. However just because the big names are taken does not mean there is not help still available at that level of play. What I am saying is, players like Woody did not just fall out of the sky, they take time to develope like everyone else. The Only exception is Woody has been good for so long and you know what you are getting with him. There are other sleepers out there. So dont get your panies in a bunch just because we do not get the big names in free agency. :D

They could still find someone good! No one really knows all the names of linemen anyway so it's the big names they get the focus! That doesn't mean there aren't other guys that just haven't got to prove themselves yet!

Back
Top Bottom