Great write up

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I particularly enjoyed how the author excuses Matt Moore's poor play by blaming the O-Line, and subtly calls for Tannehill's replacement, criticizes the FO for sticking with him, etc... Other player limitations are a result of being "hamstrung... by Ryan Tannehill"

JakeemThe Dream

Second String
Reaction score
Once they said..

"Here we are again with another preseason beginning and the question of whether or not Ryan Tannehill is or should be the future of the Miami Dolphins quarterback position is in the air."

I stopped reading. Who the hell thinks RT isn't our QB whether you like him or not? How these people get subscribers is amazing lol Maybe if we drafted a QB in the 3rd there might be an argument. Matt Moore is happily going to sit on the bench where he should be.

tay0365

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Yea, this guy pretty much just looked at stats, and gave an opinion, if you did not follow the Dolphins, and went with what he wrote, you would be misinformed on what happened last year with the team. As clownfish put so eloquently and accurately..."that write up sucked"

Gsmack_42

Second String
Reaction score
Maybe you need a better place to subscribe to for fantasy.

Newmpiece17

Rookie
Reaction score
i have seen that crap on other boards...that clown is just posting it here to get clicks

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Different team last year plus many less attempts which of course spells a different story. Its about wins and when to throw which RT improved on last year thats all I need to know

BlueUndertow

Active Roster
Reaction score
Doesn't this belong in the "Fantasy Sports" forum and not the real Miami Dolphins Forums?

Top Bottom