Greatest QB Ever - nfl.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest QB Ever - nfl.com

Voted. The deck is stacked against Marino though. He has the toughest matchup every round, lol. First he goes against the huge army of NYC wannabes who are Giants fans. Then he goes against the guy who is the most relevant lately and probably has the most longevity in the young voters' minds in Elway, then he goes against Montana for the bracket title. Remember, this is a regional popularity contest, not a real analysis.

Yeah, I agree. We really need some good positive energy for the Dolphins right now, so I decided to vote for all the underdogs in the other matchups, hoping others will do the same. With a bit of luck, they make the next round.

If Phil Simms beats out Marino......I will lose faith in every person that votes against him. They will know nothing about the sport of football and need to re-evaluate their lives. Also I understand Wilson won a Super Bowl but for him to already be on that list...... I don't get it.

Absolutely, "we're" too quick to praise and reward players, in terms of significant recognition. Wilson was part of a very, very good and dominant team. They should have had a 5 year min service to qualify in the Right Now bracket.

Absolutely, "we're" too quick to praise and reward players, in terms of significant recognition. Wilson was part of a very, very good and dominant team. They should have had a 5 year min service to qualify in the Right Now bracket.

Can't agree more. Wilson is a media darling and that is why he is there. If anything it should be Flacco in that spot. The other seven you cans ay yeah okay I get it and see why they are there.....Wilson....a second year qb?? Stop. lol

Voted for Marino but... voted for Unitas... no one in their right mind believes Griese was better than Unitas...

Griese opening up against Johnny U....rough....I typically rank him in the top 3 of all time.

Marino should face off against Montana, but voters be votin and Elway may have more name recognition.

Griese opening up against Johnny U....rough....I typically rank him in the top 3 of all time.

Marino should face off against Montana, but voters be votin and Elway may have more name recognition.

Well you don't expect common fans to know the actual game and not make it a who I know or popularity contest right? I mean look at the pro bowl.....so not a popularity contest..... LOL I feel what you're saying man.

using that bracket:

right now:
Brady over Eli
Ben over Brees
Rodgers over Rivers
Peyton over Wilson

Brady over Ben
Peyton over Rodgers

Brady over Peyton

Gen X:
Montana over boomer
Kelly over Moon
Elway over Fouts
Marino over Simms

Montana over Kelly
Marino over Elway

Montana over Marino

Millenials:
Favre over Gannon
Warner over McNabb
Young over McNair
Aikman over Bledsoe(how did he make this bracket?)

Warner over Favre
Aikman over Young

Aikman over Warner

Baby Boomers:
Unitas over Griese
Staubach over Namath
Starr over Tarkenton
Graham over Bradshaw

Unitas over Staubach
Graham over Starr

this is so close, a complete toss up.

Graham over Unitas

Final Four
Montana over Brady
Graham over Aikman

Championship:
Montana over Graham

Sadly this will come down to popularity contest.

Very few fans trully know what a great NFL QB is.

Many of the old timers will be pushed aside.

Back
Top Bottom