Greetings from Europe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greetings from Europe

FerrisBueller

Danish Phin Fan
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
So now it's about time that registered for this awsome place that I've been following for the last couple of years(!!). Now I'm looking forward to join all the interesting as well as the less exciting threads and discussions. Is people in here familiar with the country Denmark? Well, anyway, thats where I'm from, and within the last couple of yeasr NFL has become extremely popular! I've always been a soccer fan, but now I think it's soooo boring to watch a soccer game! NFL is much more fun! Still, most of my friends don't share that opinion, and thats where you guys come in! :tongue:

Think thats all for now.. Please ask me any questions if you want to know more about me!

Unfortunately it's only two or three a week, but they show all playoff games. It's sucks that I don't get to see the Dolphins more often, but I've gotten used to follow their games online instead... But I'm planning a trip to the states next year where I'm planning to see the Dolphins.. yeeeeaaaahh!!

my bad...

Sorry... most weeks it's only one game. It happens that we get two, but never three... (except during the playoffs...) They always show the Colts here and the Vikings because OUR only NFL player is the kicker Morten Andersen :shakeno:
I think it's been a year since I saw Miami last time...

FerrisBueller said:
Sorry... most weeks it's only one game. It happens that we get two, but never three... (except during the playoffs...) They always show the Colts here and the Vikings because OUR only NFL player is the kicker Morten Andersen :shakeno:
I think it's been a year since I saw Miami last time...
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get to see the Fins sometime this year.

Back
Top Bottom