Greg Bedard's blog on the morning practice is up! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Bedard's blog on the morning practice is up!

Vernon Carey started at LT! Not that I am taking that too seriously, but I thought they were gunna be using him more at RG this season...

Nasty

Yeah, all these position changes, don't read too much into that.

I mean, Lamar Gordon started over Ronnie Brown for Christ's sake. :lol:

The main thing I look for out of camps like these is how certain players look, and to make sure there are no injuries.

Yeah, i'm VERY interested to see what Josh Davis does, I have high hopes for this kid! He can be the x-factor in a 3 wide receiver set.. as much as Boston, Booker, or Chris.

fishfan34 said:
Yeah, i'm VERY interested to see what Josh Davis does, I have high hopes for this kid! He can be the x-factor in a 3 wide receiver set.. as much as Boston, Booker, or Chris.

Ya, I was excited too when I read this...
WR Josh Davis can flat-out catch the ball. He's one to watch during training camp

I think he can be really good! However, the better he does the worse are the chances of my boy Luther Huggins makin the team :cry: :tongue:

Nasty

ChambersWI said:
did the blog say Vonnie Holliday was playing some NT? Glad that will be Grandpa Traylor's job.

Yeah, that's just because J.T. was out sick and they were holding Traylor back.

Don't worry about it too much.

I find this interesting....

- Good to see Chris Akins on the field again. He's one of three players - Eddie Moore and David Boston - wearing red jerseys to signify they are not to be touched;
- Boston said his daughter's recent birth has changed his life;

Hopefully Boston is serious about it this time, no trouble+no injury= Huge threat to opposing defenses!

knight6jb said:
I find this interesting....

- Good to see Chris Akins on the field again. He's one of three players - Eddie Moore and David Boston - wearing red jerseys to signify they are not to be touched;
- Boston said his daughter's recent birth has changed his life;

Hopefully Boston is serious about it this time, no trouble+no injury= Huge threat to opposing defenses!
and hopefully the birth of his child does really change his attitude and make him grow up a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom