Greg Likens & Troy Stradford Preview Phins & Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Likens & Troy Stradford Preview Phins & Pats

If you watched the Seahawks last night you would have noticed they had two of their biggest superstars and highest paid players on special teams. One: I hope that quashes the idea that Landry is too valuable to have on punt returns. And two: I hope our players took notice of that and realize that if the coach wants you on specials embrace it, don't think of it as a black mark or that you're above special teams.

If you watched the Seahawks last night you would have noticed they had two of their biggest superstars and highest paid players on special teams. One: I hope that quashes the idea that Landry is too valuable to have on punt returns. And two: I hope our players took notice of that and realize that if the coach wants you on specials embrace it, don't think of it as a black mark or that you're above special teams.

Punt Returns NO AVG TD LG Fu
E. Thomas 2 1 0 3 1

Harvin, yes. Thomas, not so much.

Also, Landry has always displayed a very humble appreciation for whatever he can do to contribute to the team.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...Returner/a7decfd7-d8e0-4882-beb3-ef5a20631a45

Back
Top Bottom