Greg McElroy LMAO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg McElroy LMAO

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Dude was 10 yards past the line of scrimmage AND out of bounds when he throws this pass.

:lol: :lol:

[video=youtube;Ho1E9VZE6jI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1E9VZE6jI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

None of that **** matters. I would have posted this no matter who it was. Jets or not, Dolphin fan or Jet fan, Alabama fan or Auburn fan, I don't care who you are, this is ****ing funny. I mean damn kid....you've been playing football your entire life and let's be honest, Greg McElroy is no slouch. I like this kid a lot based on Wunderlic alone. But there's no way to defend this lol. Maybe it was just the moment of being in the NFL as a rookie, and I'll give him a pass, but I'm gonna laugh at this.

:lol:

None of that **** matters. I would have posted this no matter who it was. Jets or not, Dolphin fan or Jet fan, Alabama fan or Auburn fan, I don't care who you are, this is ****ing funny. I mean damn kid....you've been playing football your entire life and let's be honest, Greg McElroy is no slouch. I like this kid a lot based on Wunderlic alone. But there's no way to defend this lol. Maybe it was just the moment of being in the NFL as a rookie, and I'll give him a pass, but I'm gonna laugh at this.

:lol:

I was definitely laughing at that play.

It was his first game in the NFL. He had a chance to win the game and he made a mistake by taking off and running with the ball then once he crossed the line he realized what he did, froze up and threw the ball.

Pretty funny

You see him look up at the scoreboard, probably saw no time left so he just threw it for the hell of it. I doubt he really didn't know where he was.

He'll still have a better career than Aaron Maybin... Hell, one more preseason game should just about do it...:lol:

Ok, whatever that means. Perhaps you should take your own advice before cursing at someone.

I didnt sense he was cursing AT you.

umad-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom