Greg Olsen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Olsen

malzacher

Scout Team
Reaction score
What would yall say if somehow we scooped up olsen since randy has been pissing all of us off lately..I prsonally think Randy will be fine, hes just being a big baby. but olsen would be a solid pick up..

I agree that Olsen would be a solid pickup, but I see him going in the 2nd round and at that point in the draft, I believe we have bigger areas of need.

Hopefully olsen can take the vaseline off his hands. he had a lot of drops this past season. One game me and a few guys were screaming because he cost us a couple drives with drops and his girlfriend happened to sit in front of us and started screaming "YOU GO OUT THERE AND PLAY BLAH BLAH BLAH". but he is an outstanding TE, just needs to get the dropsies out of his head.

I agree that Olsen would be a solid pickup, but I see him going in the 2nd round and at that point in the draft, I believe we have bigger areas of need.

That kind of sums it up. I'd be happy to get him in the 2nd, but at what cost. So many other needs...

Wouldn't you expect Randy to have similar place in the offense as Antonio Gates id in San Diego?

That kind of sums it up. I'd be happy to get him in the 2nd, but at what cost. So many other needs...
I think we all agree he is a great player and a great pick, but we cannot pick him in the 2nd round. Too bad!! I watched all the UM games, and I thought he did a great job.

Wouldn't you expect Randy to have similar place in the offense as Antonio Gates id in San Diego?
I hear ya. Just wishfull thinking since i am a huge UM fan. I was just thinking out loud is all. But yeah I kinda forgot cam is our coach now and SD's offense seemed to revolve around TE and Rb...even though they have no wr's. I think randy is gonna have a por bowl year aif he can stay healthy and not cry every down like a big baby..Maybe san diego should trade up to snag CJ..wouldnt be a bad idea for them

Now I like Randy and all, but we have been waiting for a pro bowl year for years, I doubt he'll get one next year. Plus the AFC has so many good TE's that I doubt it will happen.

I dont see why he's the best Tight End in the draft, he was expected to have a bigger year then he had, he had a better year 2 years ago.

I'd be happy with Olsen in the 2nd. Sure we have greater needs but if he pans out & becomes a big part of the offense then it was well worth it.

I think its time to move on with McMichael. You dont know what to expect out of him. On the field or off. Ifwe could get a 4th or 5th out of him I'd say do it.

Back
Top Bottom