Greg Rosenthal strikes again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Rosenthal strikes again

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
Isn't Rosenthal an immature, young guy who is an admitted Pats homer? Did Mike Wallace invent the idea of working the refs? This is as old as sports. Ask Pat Riley or Phil Jackson if they've ever done what Wallace did. And we'll see if Wallace gets the holding call next time he's grabbed like that. He will. The beauty of it is that he didn't get the call in the meaningless preseason but will get in the regular season when it matters. Book it.

If he were a Pat, Wallace would be brilliant in gamesmanship. Since be is a Dolphin, it's an opportunity to laughably take his statement literally.

You people have to get over the media...

Who gives a **** what they say? You empower them. Ignore them...ratings go down...replaced. If you don't like them. Ignore them.

I agree with you. I didn't click the link either. In most cases, we can do their jobs but they can't do ours. It's fun to mock their fallacies and hypocrisy though.

You people have to get over the media...

Who gives a **** what they say? You empower them. Ignore them...ratings go down...replaced. If you don't like them. Ignore them.
We the people care deeply what the media says about our beloved football team. It hurts deep inside and it causes restless nights and cold sweats when we don't get our daily fix. Ignoring them only makes the pain worse as we feel lonely and unwanted. We the people need the publicity whether good or bad because it makes us feel like someone at least cares. Hope that clarifies why we the people need characters like Gregg Rosenthal in our lives...

We the people care deeply what the media says about our beloved football team. It hurts deep inside and it causes restless nights and cold sweats when we don't get our daily fix. Ignoring them only makes the pain worse as we feel lonely and unwanted. We the people need the publicity whether good or bad because it makes us feel like someone at least cares. Hope that clarifies why we the people need characters like Gregg Rosenthal in our lives...

Vote number1fin in the 2014 elections. #ForThePeople lol

Vote number1fin in the 2014 elections. #ForThePeople lol
I'm glad not everybody has their panties in a bunch around here.

Heaven forbid we discuss topics like these on a fan forum.

Also thanks for the campaign contribution!

I jus think its funny how he states "there is no vast officiating conspiracy waged against the dolphins." As if a writer for the NFL would openly say the NFL was doing anything wrong.

Greg who?

VERY good post BLUEFIN

another one of those cases of "beauty in simplicity". well put and to the point.

Well if you read under the comment section of that article you will see that a lot of people called him out. Most said that they weren't even a Dolphins fans. One guy said he was even a Jets fan so he most not have a good reputation. Most sports writers these days, don't just write the facts anymore, they think they need to show that they are wise thinkers. They aren't.

Why does it matter...

In the end what have the Dolphins done in the last 15 years that warrants being treated and written about favorably....consistent mediocrity will get that response from the media....with that said, I really hope they all eat crow at the end of this season when the phins not only get in the play-offs, but win one as well.

Back
Top Bottom