Gregg Williams Anyone? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gregg Williams Anyone?

Williams D are productive and have a nasty attitude much needed here I hope he stays out of AFCE unless he’s with us it’s a shame we are the last team to make decisions should have fired Gase after the Indy game

I'm pretty sure Gregg Williams and Adam gase would likely never even talk to each other. Lol

Just talking out my ass but those two are complete polar opposites

I like Williams and would prefer he doesn't end up in NY, but I'm almost down for it just to see the inevitable meltdown at some point w/ those two

Bounty gate makes zero difference to me. It doesn’t deter me from him whatsoever.
After the 20 years, Miami is going to rebuild and you want to take him? Really, it makes zero difference to you? You would hang your hat on that?

Williams to NYJ would be a nightmare. Gase's FiL, Joe Vitt, was on the D staff with Williams in NO.

Wouldn't that be the perfect Dolphin scenario? We get Matt Burke for 2 years, Ross fires Gase who then goes to NYJ with Darnold and picks up G. Williams.

One thing I can say about Gregg Williams is during his 8 game HC tenure w/ the browns, he totally learned to control his emotions and his temper on the field. Was very level headed and I believe he handled the opportunity about as well as he could have

Gase and Williams to NY is like a dream come true ... you just don't realize it yet. Maybe they can get Todd Haley to run the offense and up the implosion factor by about a billion.

Lol that he wanted no part of Vance Joseph or Matt Burke.

Adam Gase is a... well, I can't say it. Terms of Service.

There are some "high minded" touchy, feely guys here who are against Big Bad Gregg and don't want him because he makes them clutch their pearls but I'd take him in a heartbeat...he's EXACTLY what we need on this team.

Oh..and before I get flamed by said Williams detractors, what about that whole "he served his penalty and debt for wrongdoing" thingy?....or does that only work for violent criminals let out of prison or others who have made mistakes and paid the requisite penalty for them???

Maybe he could suggest another storage location for those guys to put their pearls.

Lol. I too find it funny that this guy should never get a shot again, but if you hit women there's a second chance as long as you can produce on the football field. People are twisted

This is an uncomfortable, but very fair point.

I'm reminded of Ben Roethlisberger having credible sexual assault allegations against him... and everyone just conveniently forgetting that ever happened, because he's a great quarterback for the NFL's second(?) most popular franchise.

Reactions: A1.
Back
Top Bottom