Gregg Williams Anyone? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gregg Williams Anyone?

Tannehill is probably begging his agent to get him the **** out of Miami. No way he wants to face Bountygate 2.0 twice a year.

No begging necessary. He’s average when healthy and can’t stay healthy. He’s gone.

No begging necessary. He’s average when healthy and can’t stay healthy. He’s gone.

Oh yeah, he is definitely gone. I’ll just never forget the Saints D going against the Vikings and Brett not able to walk on his own.

Oh yeah, he is definitely gone. I’ll just never forget the Saints D going against the Vikings and Brett not able to walk on his own.
True but Greg Williams was d cordinater with rams under fisher and tannehill had that comeback against him in 2016. So Williams might be a little overrated. But I hear ya either way. Tannehill isn’t good enough.

On paper it looks like a solid signing.

In reality, this is a boiling pot of chaos waiting to happen. Gase doesn't do well with egos that challenge him. I can see a bunker mentality eventually happening in New York, offense vs defense.

I have a feeling, Williams will be a constant threat to Gase and his job. As dysfunctional as the Jets can be, I can these two being allowed to have a major rift that can split the team until someone gets fired.

Not a good personality mix for Gase. Those eyes are going to start getting bigger and wider.

Jets are going to have a good defense this year meanwhile we'll probably have another unexperienced defensive coordinator

This is the last ****ing thing I wanted. ****!! We let Gase learn from all his mistakes and then use all that experince to go to the JETS. Now hes hired a pseudo head coach as his DC. This sucks.

This is the last ****ing thing I wanted. ****!! We let Gase learn from all his mistakes and then use all that experince to go to the JETS. Now hes hired a pseudo head coach as his DC. This sucks.

Not worried in the slightest dude, because of his style Williams will very short termish in his success. He may well have the D playing great next year, Gase might even get the O playing to win games like he did with us in his first year, but all that matters not to us because we've already written off 2019, and a better set of divisional opponents will help us in our obvious goal to get the #1 pick in 2020. If we are not better than a Gase run O and a Williams run D for the JETS by 2021 onwards we don't deserve any success.

I don't think this was Gase's choice......owners hired Williams.

Back
Top Bottom