Grier and the Draft | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier and the Draft

With the Dolphins looking at potentially 2 mid 1st round picks, somewhere between 12-18. I'm thinking that's the perfect spots for a WR and Tulsa LB Zaven Collins.

I have to again take issue with OP. Jackson has played reasonably well for not having a TC to condition.Remember the other 3 top tackles were gone when we picked. It was a need pick because we traded the vastly over rated Tunsil for a king's ransom. To have a problem with Iggy is to ignore the issues with X over the last three years. Period. The next three picks were also need picks that have played reasonably well for the team despite not having a TC and now being nicked up. You don't see every set, and stunt in 10 games, and the other guy's get paid too. Parker a #2...? Personally it bothers me to have a poster with such vast insider knowledge and opinions that just can't see the forest for the trees. Fan's who have followed this team for the past decade well know the problems we have had and now see them being addressed, despite one troll's opinion, have a reason for optimism.
I was in the stands when John Stofa broke his ankle against Denver at the Orange Bowl and saw a kid that came in, that struggled early in his career that became pretty good. #12. Give it time Grasshopper.

Back
Top Bottom