Grier Combine Notes! Keep Waddle, ETC. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier Combine Notes! Keep Waddle, ETC.

Howard is first and foremost a business man. I think he’s shown that since we’ve known him.

That being said…. What’s the most you’d offer him to return?

Agree, but X doesn't strike me as someone who would sign at a home town discount.
No he doesn’t. I would like him to come back on a contract that makes sense but I suspect he’s going to get a good 1-year deal from someone else that needs CB help / veteran presence in the secondary.

Howard is first and foremost a business man. I think he’s shown that since we’ve known him.

1 year, $3mm plus incentives. He’s still a good cover man and allows us to work our way into replacing him

1 year, $3mm plus incentives. He’s still a good cover man and allows us to work our way into replacing him

I like it but....3 million....as in 1 ...2 ...3? Nah he isn't going lower than maybe like 7 or 8...it's not what we think of his ability it's him and he seems to think he's as good as ever...

Less than he's making now

Baker had two bad injuries and he's a potential cut candidate
I am not a scout or coach but it seems like we complained a lot about Baker during the season. I guess we just wait and see if someone gives more dollars than we.

X has been trending downward for 3 straight seasons.

I want no part of the shell of his former self. Not only has he lost a step, he may have lost another half step, and maybe his vision too. He has played the ball foolishly the past 2 seasons and really has lost that ball hawk title he used to be.

I want no part of X moving forward, get us an up-and-comer who has upside...let X go! He had his hey day and profited from it. He's past his prime and isn't even worth the vets minimum.

Back
Top Bottom