Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess.

I'm done with Chris Grier. Not a day more, not a single fkn day more!

Here is the thing, it matters very little (not at all) if you are done with Grier. In fact it doesn’t matter if you Ross out of the picture. You weird zero power. ZERO!

I mean you could not follow the team, not by the merchandise, but I doubt it will have much of an impact. The number of Tua/Fromm jerseys they will sell in a little over a year will more then make up for it.

I'm done with Chris Grier. Not a day more, not a single fkn day more!
What, specifically, has he done that you so vehemently disagree with?

Maybe I'm missing something, but he seems to be getting the cap back to a workable situation. IMO, that is where you start to build the foundation for success.

Here is the thing, it matters very little (not at all) if you are done with Grier. In fact it doesn’t matter if you Ross out of the picture. You weird zero power. ZERO!

I mean you could not follow the team, not by the merchandise, but I doubt it will have much of an impact. The number of Tua/Fromm jerseys they will sell in a little over a year will more then make up for it.
I'm guessing you meant wield, but either way, you aren't wrong...lol

View attachment 16930
Chris Grier imo has done a damn good job fixing this cap hell Tannenbaum left us in. I’ve come to the conclusion Grier had no say whatsoever the past few years here as GM until they got rid of Tannebaum.
I tend to agree that Grier was probably over ruled in the past.

The whole hierarchy was convoluted, to the extent that it was doomed to failure.

View attachment 16930
Chris Grier imo has done a damn good job fixing this cap hell Tannenbaum left us in. I’ve come to the conclusion Grier had no say whatsoever the past few years here as GM until they got rid of Tannebaum.

Ross closed the check book in 2019 reopening it 2020 / 21 Ross wants this to be done the right way.

Ross closed the check book in 2019 reopening it 2020 / 21 Ross wants this to be done the right way.
While I'm not convinced Ross even knows what the right way is, From what I've seen, Grier does, and that's what matters.

IMO, 2019 is just as much about cap sanity going forward, as it is about securing a top pick in 2020.

One is meaningless without the other, in the overall scheme.

While I'm not convinced Ross even knows what the right way is, From what I've seen, Grier does, and that's what matters.

IMO, 2019 is just as much about cap sanity going forward, as it is about securing a top pick in 2020.

One is meaningless without the other, in the overall scheme.

I am convinced.

A business is a business and he's a billionaire.

Cap space is nice, but you have to be smart with it. Grier can free up the room, but can he make smart decisions with it?
That is a valid question, but it's a huge step in the right direction, as compared to Tbum, who could do neither.

Cap space is nice, but you have to be smart with it. Grier can free up the room, but can he make smart decisions with it?
That is a valid question, but it's a huge step in the right direction, as compared to Tbum, who could do neither.

Back
Top Bottom