Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess.

Show of hands....

How many fans KNEW Tannenbaum would run us into the ground with bad FA signings that lead us to cap hell with no talent in the cupboard?

Sometimes predicting the future is easy.

Perhaps Finheaven should consider adopting a policy where should a member double down on being through with the team and/or key personnel they get put on forum hiatus until they reconsider.

If they're "done" with the team or critical member they should be good to their word and not be on FH reading and complaining about them. All that wall to wall negativity quickly becomes tedious to the majority who may have reservations about something or someone but still embrace the true definition of "fandom."

If you're dramatically "done" you should be done; contrary to the old adage: misery does not love company!!

I do like some of the stuff Grier is doing, but i do wish he would start picking up some young or semi young players that have been released (if they're concerned about compensatory draft picks next year). Someone like OG Brandon Spain comes to mind. I know he is trying to built the team through the draft, but you need players brought in through other means.

I thought Grier was Gm when Tannehill got the extension, Hickey and Tannebaum were, my bad there.

A little more optimism for me personally.

Chris Grier has been the one guy in common in all of the past 3 crappy regimes. This guy was the head scout of college football for us when we traded up for Dion Jordan. He may not squander the cap like Tannenbaum but his drafting will more than likely be questionable. I truly hope I am wrong.

Chris Grier has been the one guy in common in all of the past 3 crappy regimes. This guy was the head scout of college football for us when we traded up for Dion Jordan. He may not squander the cap like Tannenbaum but his drafting will more than likely be questionable. I truly hope I am wrong.

I could be wrong but I feel that pick had Ireland written all over it. Even in retrospect, I can't trash that pick. If Jordan lived up to his physical attributes the pick would have been a home run. Damn near that whole top ten was a bust though.

Perhaps Finheaven should consider adopting a policy where should a member double down on being through with the team and/or key personnel they get put on forum hiatus until they reconsider.!

NO!

We are not going to support anything and everything this team does! Not any more!

This is a fkn 6th rebuild in fkn 15 years!!!

Get it done right already and stop being idiots! Stop fkn around!

We are not going to support Henne and Pasqualoni, Tannehill and Coyle, or fkn Burke and Tannehil on his second contract after he's done nothing and been hurt!
We will not support intentional losing! We will not support training wheel head coaches and defensive coordinators any more!!
NO!

NO!

We are not going to support anything and everything this team does! Not any more!

We are not going to support Henne and Pasqualoni, Tannehill and Coyle, or fkn Burke and Tannehil on his second contract after he's done nothing and been hurt!
We will not support intentional losing! We will not support training wheel head coaches and defensive coordinators any more!!
NO!
No offense but you don't have the grade nor certainly the time to dictate anything... assuming you weren't previously kicked out under another name.

NO!

NO!

This dude is the Westboro Baptist family member in charge of yelling **** on the Dolphins fan forum. If he does a good enough job they will move him to funerals.

NO!

NO!

This is not holy, Mr Holy.

Hey L, for you dude.

9c4b24cc1cb6bc910e517e0b1fcb0671acf8bbcbf69bbda0e5d723455374bfd7.jpg

The Ever Laughing VIPER

Back
Top Bottom