Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess.

NO!

We are not going to support anything and everything this team does! Not any more!

This is a fkn 6th rebuild in fkn 15 years!!!

Get it done right already and stop being idiots! Stop fkn around!

We are not going to support Henne and Pasqualoni, Tannehill and Coyle, or fkn Burke and Tannehil on his second contract after he's done nothing and been hurt!
We will not support intentional losing! We will not support training wheel head coaches and defensive coordinators any more!!
NO!
Whatever.

Perhaps Finheaven should consider adopting a policy where should a member double down on being through with the team and/or key personnel they get put on forum hiatus until they reconsider.

If they're "done" with the team or critical member they should be good to their word and not be on FH reading and complaining about them. All that wall to wall negativity quickly becomes tedious to the majority who may have reservations about something or someone but still embrace the true definition of "fandom."

If you're dramatically "done" you should be done; contrary to the old adage: misery does not love company!!

Come on, Vaark. It's a forum. All kinds of discussion, ideas, opinions (besides personal attacks) should be welcomed.

I know it gets frustrating. I'm there with you.

I happen to like Largofin, for example. He stirs it up.

Think about how much more refreshing great posts are, and there are many, when you sift through the fustrating. It's like the plant that grows through concrete. It's all the more beautiful.

The Gospel According To Vaark:

Again, if you tell me you're through with the team or the Front Office, even before they get going, you should forfeit the privilege (and it's not a "right") to read about those subjects, post **** and make everyone else miserable! Or don't make any diva like pronouncements that you're "through" with the team, etc and then come slinking back if and when they surprise. **** that!

Come on, Vaark. It's a forum. All kinds of discussion, ideas, opinions (besides personal attacks) should be welcomed.

I know it gets frustrating. I'm there with you.

I happen to like Largofin, for example. He stirs it up.

Think about how much more refreshing great posts are, and there are many, when you sift through the fustrating. It's like the plant that grows through concrete. It's all the more beautiful.
Well I can't disagree with some of your points.. but the true definition of fan is derived from "fanatic" which means "enthusiastic, unqualified supporter" (verbatim) and the Debbie Downering from the get go is ****ing tedious.

Maybe a separate forum for disgruntled, fed up and "through" with the team "fans" can be started so that they can circlejerk each other, ya think?

Brother, you say that like it's easy. You think every thing is easy.

Draft the right QB- easy.
Hire the right GM- easy.
Win- easy.

You're mantra is stop fkn around. Do you honestly believe we've been intentionally fkn around all of these years?

The greatest franchise in NFL history got lucky- LUCKY- finding their QB. Not only was it the 6th round that he was drafted in but he needed a injury to Bledsoe to see the field.

So many variables to this game, Largo and it's far from easy.

Well I can't disagree with some of your points.. but the true definition of fan is derived from "fanatic" which means "enthusiastic, unqualified supporter" (verbatim) and the Debbie Downering from the get go is ****ing tedious.

Maybe a separate forum for disgruntled, fed up and "through" with the team "fans" can be started so that they can circlejerk each other, ya think?

You've got my vote.

The Gospel According To Vaark:

Again, if you tell me you're through with the team or the Front Office, even before they get going, you should forfeit the privilege (and it's not a "right") to read about those subjects, post **** and make everyone else miserable! Or don't make any diva like pronouncements that you're "through" with the team, etc and then come slinking back if and when they surprise. **** that!
I agree, I understand Largos frustrations and personally his posts do not bother me because I know he loves the team,

However Flores and company deserve a clean slate and that excites me as a fan, “with every end there is a new beginning” ya know..

Close eye on Grier over the next three years though.

... Wondering if there’s an available seat for Tannenbaum next to Wannestedt on that rocket we’re launching into the Sun.

Brother, you say that like it's easy. You think every thing is easy.

Draft the right QB- easy.
Hire the right GM- easy.
Win- easy.

It's easy. You get an elite QB, and you get an elite defensive coordinator. And then everyone can focus on doing their job.

You move up to the top of the draft and get Haskins or Lock. Elite.
And you hire Jack Del Rio. Elite. It is that easy.

You do not draft non elite QB, let's say Tannehill or Rosen, and then get Kevin Coyle or Burke, or Graham, a first year DC to coach your defense!

It is that easy. And that is what rebuild is about, structural issues. It's not about roster. Roster is always improved, every year, has nothing to do with rebuild. You always want to have the best roster.

And you do not plan to lose, and you do not destroy the roster. Which is what Grier has done. You build the roster, you make it better, not worse!

They hired first year coaches - an L.
They have not moved up for a QB - an L.
They scrapped the roster - an L.
They are paying cash to get rid of players - an L.
They want to draft a non prototypical QB next year, a 6 feet 1/4 inch QB who never threw the ball more than 370 times in a season. -- an L.

This is not elite approach. This is a disaster!

This guy is milking the owner for time and money without accomplishing anything. It's a fraud.

Last edited:
View attachment 16930
Chris Grier imo has done a damn good job fixing this cap hell Tannenbaum left us in. I’ve come to the conclusion Grier had no say whatsoever the past few years here as GM until they got rid of Tannebaum.

Yeah as of so far I like what he is hording. Tannenbaum just undid anything positive Aponte had going, he **** all over Miami just the same way he dumped on the Jets.

It's easy. You get an elite QB, and you get an elite defensive coordinator. And then everyone can focus on doing their job.

Ahhhh, it's all so clear now. Writing about what to do *is* easy. It's even easier when you don't have or even require any facts, have any experience, or any accountability.

While a lot of posters here have a really bad case of Madinitis, yours is well and truly special. Welcome to perfectville, population 1.

You do not draft non elite QB, let's say Tannehill or Rosen, and then get Kevin Coyle or Burke, or Graham, a first year DC to coach your defense!

It is that easy. And that is what rebuild is about, structural issues. It's not about roster. Roster is always improved, every year, has nothing to do with rebuild. You always want to have the best roster.

And you do not plan to lose, and you do not destroy the roster. Which is what Grier has done. You build the roster, you make it better, not worse!

They hired first year coaches - an L.
They have not moved up for a QB - an L.
They scrapped the roster - an L.
They are paying cash to get rid of players - an L.
They want to draft a non prototypical QB next year, a 6 feet 1/4 inch QB who never threw the ball more than 370 times in a season. -- an L.

This is not elite approach. This is a disaster!

This guy is milking the owner for time and money without accomplishing anything. It's a fraud.

IMG_4211.JPG

NO!

We are not going to support anything and everything this team does! Not any more!

This is a fkn 6th rebuild in fkn 15 years!!!

We are not going to support Henne and Pasqualoni, Tannehill and Coyle, or fkn Burke and Tannehil on his second contract after he's done nothing and been hurt!
We will not support intentional losing! We will not support training wheel head coaches and defensive coordinators any more!!
NO!

I think you have the words I and we mixed up.

Chris Grier hasn't done anything worthwhile yet. We are SUPPOSED TO be getting rid of bad contracts and freeing up cap space for next year. Any GM would have done that. The trade for Tannehill was a nice surprise, I suppose. But he hasn't done really anything else.

I'm not hating, but I'll reserve jumping on his bandwagon until this team is actually decent - whenever that happens to be.

You've got my vote.
A member vote, and debate .to keep/cut Largo would be interesting, if only for entertainment value.

I can't think of much that we have ever agreed on, but that doesn't mean we should deny his right to his opinions.

I believe we have an ignore feature here, but I doubt I could be offended enough to use it.

It does get "ponderous" though. (Neil Rodgers reference).

Back
Top Bottom