Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess.

No, of course not, he cannot get the job. He is not doing anything right and never will.

His job is to set the standards of excellence, and enforce those standards. Nothing more and nothing less. He has not done that, any step of the way.

His job was to hire the best coaching staff, and he hired first-years head coach, defensive coordinator, and offensive coordinator. That's not excellence, that's not the standard, that is fkn around, winging it.

His job is to facilitate winning, this year. He wants to lose this year. That's not excellence, that does not meet the standards.

His job is to improve the roster. He is demolishing the roster.

His job is to get an elite QB, not the QB; and to always know per the standards who those quarterbacks are so that we can get one any time, as long as they are available. Instead he is fixating on a particular quarterback.

Chris Grier has no standards, let alone of excellence. He is winging, fkn around, buying himself time with propaganda to milk the owner for money.
Of course a guy like that cannot get the job done. He's a fraud.

I have to admin that Largo makes a compelling argument that he is the only person in the world that understands how to run a football team :shame:

What are you going to do for the next 1,095 days.

If we don’t draft a 1st round qb I’m gonna count the 365 days til the 2020 draft. Cause that will be the lock indicator that we are mailing in 2019

If the franchise's new direction which now includes buying draft picks in exchange for cap relief, Miami will be a very busy team next offseason. Kiko Alonso, Rashad Jones, TJ McDonald and Charles Harris are all candidates to be traded, with Miami absorbing most of the money; inorder to obtain future draft capital. That expected $120M cap space for 2020 may be used to facilitate trades of the above named players. If Tannenbaum were still here NONE of this ever happens!!!

If we don’t draft a 1st round qb I’m gonna count the 365 days til the 2020 draft. Cause that will be the lock indicator that we are mailing in 2019
I don’t know, I don’t think it’s in this new staffs DNA to mail it in or tank. My guess is this is going to be a methodical build, not a win now build.

I don’t know, I don’t think it’s in this new staffs DNA to mail it in or tank. My guess is this is going to be a methodical build, not a win now build.

I don't think it's in any staffs DNA to mail it in.

You must have missed the last three games of the 2018 season. Even young players like Tunsil called out the staff for mailing in those games.

Then I did miss it. Though, why would they mail it in knowing their as$es could be on the line?

You may be right but a I'd move all in against you every time. Was it mailing it in or did our staff just really suck?

LargoFin is cracking me up. I've got my popcorn out and ready to learn how to run an NFL franchise. This guy needs to go down to the Dolphins facilities and show them how to do their jobs! Where have you been the past 20 years?

I like Grier and Flores. I like what we’ve done so far for the most part.

But nothing is fixed with this franchise until we acquire and develop our QB.

Sounds obvious I’m sure, but only then will value oriented FA signings and prudent offseason moves excite me. Until then it’s all really small change.

LargoFin is cracking me up. I've got my popcorn out and ready to learn how to run an NFL franchise. This guy needs to go down to the Dolphins facilities and show them how to do their jobs! Where have you been the past 20 years?

I'd love to do that. I'd love to go to the Lion's den by myself, and chew them up and set them straight, from Ross all the way down. You better believe it!

I do think Grier should be under a microscope at this point, Hickey and Tannenbaum were in charge of that Tannehill extension, but Grier gets that 3 years now, but moves should be looked at real close even the Flores gets 5.

Back
Top Bottom