Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier Fixing Tannenbaums Mess.

Yall leave Largo lone now yah hear

giphy.gif

tbum fail because he didn't find qb. that main reason he fail. Grier will fail as well if he don't find QB. without good qb dolphins will be back to 6 to 8 win yr.

tbum fail because he didn't find qb. that main reason he fail. Grier will fail as well if he don't find QB. without good qb dolphins will be back to 6 to 8 win yr.
He failed at a lot more things than that.

I would nt say he fail because he just got hired again.
his resume is not bad 2afc champ game w jets and 1 playoff w dolphins.
Keep telling yourself that. He left the Jets and Dolphins in cap hell. Ludacris contracts for underachieving players, his win now mentality is going to restrict him from ever becoming successful.

Keep telling yourself that. He left the Jets and Dolphins in cap hell. Ludacris contracts for underachieving players, his win now mentality is going to restrict him from ever becoming successful.

Hey L, I agree, however I had no idea that we had a famous Rap/Hiphop star in management at the time. hehehe

The Ever Ludicrous VIPER

you right

Back
Top Bottom