Grier, McD & Fangio are Doing a Great Job!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier, McD & Fangio are Doing a Great Job!!!

A lot of good stuff, but too keep ignoring the oline with an injury prone QB is not a good look. LG is a major problem and RT is highly questionable even with he 2 new OTs we signed.
Sorry, I have to disagree. All of the concussions were from Tua holding the ball to long and trying to make something out of nothing. The fact that he is taking martial arts and hopefully the coaching staff can impress apon him that every play doesn't need to be a big play. It's not always a bad thing to just throw the ball away. And I would also like to point out that McD knows he git away from the run last year. In the couple good running games we had we racked up the points.

Sorry, I have to disagree. All of the concussions were from Tua holding the ball to long and trying to make something out of nothing. The fact that he is taking martial arts and hopefully the coaching staff can impress apon him that every play doesn't need to be a big play. It's not always a bad thing to just throw the ball away. And I would also like to point out that McD knows he git away from the run last year. In the couple good running games we had we racked up the points.

This may sound counterintuitive, but I'd like to see Tua take off running more when nothing is there. He doesn't have to be a running QB, but take the few yards and slide when it's there if there is nothing else left.

So you’re saying LG and RT are not a problem and Tua held the ball too long?
I would agree that Tua held the ball too long at times, but that doesn’t change that RT is a problem and LG is a bigger problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom