griese a better passer???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

griese a better passer????

bongo59

Starter
Reaction score
griese has thrown the ball 58 times and been sacked 6 times......that means he gets sacked 10% of the time and he is facing the best DL in football at our house........like those odds

look fiedler is a better matchup against us than griese....he has never played our D never faced a 46 front and has never seen a better DL who is healthy......it is going to be a long day..........we have alot of payback waiting for you guys

Originally posted by bongo59
well we'll see in 24 hrs how wrong i really am....

You're missing the point. Even if Tenn were to win by 100, you would still sound like someone who has a lot of growing up to do.

Originally posted by bongo59
griese has thrown the ball 58 times and been sacked 6 times......that means he gets sacked 10% of the time and he is facing the best DL in football at our house........like those odds

What does that have to do with the title of your thread??

And yes, Griese is unquestionably the better passer.

Griese as not been picked and played during arguably the worst game our OL has been stunk up from a pass protection standpoint that I can recall at least post-Dan for sure.

I love Griese's decision making and the type of pass he throws. I am sold on him not matter who we play at this point; and I always liked and still like Jay. You do not change QBs because of mobility solely and Jay will not be that mobile until he is 100%

Not For Smack Just the Facts!

Tenn is not the top defense in the NFL...

MIA , TENN

Total Defense 15 , 22

Against the Pass 3 , 9

Against the Run 2 , *1

Points Allowed 1 , 18

Turn Overs 24 , 29

GOOO FINNZ !

:) :cooldude:

I'm pretty sure Griese will bounce back against the Titans. He's got one heck of a QB rating and I know Wade will pull himself together. I'm just worried whether the defense will miss Surtain and Thomas. Buckley will do a good job but I'm worried about Hendricks.

Griese will be the second half MVP of the NFL. If not, I see the Dolphins crashing and burning in the second half.

fiedler won alot of games and he was tough outside the pocket......griese played in a QB friendly offense and got shown the door.......i know you dont want to hear this from me but your D disintegrates in NOV and Dec since the 1970's........your O has not give up those points........go check your stats at nfl .com and yall see the D has been progressively worse as the yr goes on all they way back to marinos early days........i'll never forget that mon night game at the jets in 4th Q your probowl laden D gave up 23 points to vinny in 11 minutes and lost in OT.......fiedler did all he could.......same thing last game last yr.....ricky got 100 and fiedler played solid......but brady and faulk lit your D up in second half through the air.......27-24........fiedler did enough i just think you guys got to used to marinos 400 yd games at the QB position.......fiedler can play......he is not great but he is not the problem in miami.......that is on the sideline and on the OL.......and the gambling man to man pass D.......live by and you die by it.........

Griese will have a good game if he can avoid sacks and avoid fumbles, and that is unlikely. Griese needs to learn how to hold onto the ball, and if he can't do that, we will be in trouble. We have to avoid turnovers.

Griese has had his moments in the 2 games, but does anyone here want to answer how long it took him to complete a pass to a WR against Indy? I know the answer, I am just wondering if anyone else does.

I hate to say it but this game the Fins don't stand a chance unless this oline some how start blocking.The Only game that really scares me other than playing away at our divisional rivals.

Back
Top Bottom