Griese Bracket- (6)Noodle Arm vs. (11)retired dolfan stan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese Bracket- (6)Noodle Arm vs. (11)retired dolfan stan

Who should advance?

• (6) Noodle Arm

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • (11) retired dolfan stan

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
This matchup features a great poster in Noodle Arm vs. everyone's favorite retired fan, RDS.

Who should advance? You Decide!

If RDS dosent win this whole tournament, then its all a joke.

Their busy modeling in your sig picture if I'm not mistaken :D

Yeah right, he wishes he had my bandwagon as his staff. His staff is a bunch of pocket protector wearing virgins who have a mini-sized statue of him in their family den

Yeah right, he wishes he had my bandwagon as his staff. His staff is a bunch of pocket protector wearing virgins who have a mini-sized statue of him in their family den

Ohhhh Noooo dear sir.....you stand corrected I remember him posting a pic of Denise his PR rep as she *how did he put it? was gathering her notes while wearing a bikini on the beach. :lol:

I have no reason to believe he was wrong do you honestly think someone would just make something up or lie on the internet....that's just :crazy:.

Ohhhh Noooo dear sir.....you stand corrected I remember him posting a pic of Denise his PR rep as she *how did he put it? was gathering her notes while wearing a bikini on the beach. :lol:

I have no reason to believe he was wrong do you honestly think someone would just make something up or lie on the internet....that's just :crazy:.

Yeah, the nerve of the person who would pull a stunt like that :d-day:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom