Griese Is Not Signed. Hold Your Horses. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese Is Not Signed. Hold Your Horses.

I wonder how some of our key Defensive players feel about this aquisition... they know Griese pretty well, they should have a good idea of how he handles pressure and good coverage...

Re: Re: Griese Is Not Signed. Hold Your Horses.

Originally posted by bigbry

I doubt he fails the physical.

BB

Probably not but until his name is on a contract it's all fine and dandy for another team to swoop on in. It's happened before.

Re: Re: Re: Griese Is Not Signed. Hold Your Horses.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Probably not but until his name is on a contract it's all fine and dandy for another team to swoop on in. It's happened before.

Yeah, you're right, until the ink dries and his agent brags about the "great" deal he just got his client, its not a done deal.

BB

I heard he was going to sign with invisible ink as a belated April Fools joke

In Griese's mind, it's done. Cindrich said so himself.

He wanted to be here so badly, he wouldn't even talk with another team. Now he gets a deal his agent says is a go. How likely do you think it is he decides "wait! No, I've changed my mind; I'd like to try to work a deal with Chicago"? We're not dealing with a Olin Kreutz or Wayne Gandy situation here.

ok, im 100 percent sure he signed the deal, the physical is away out for teams. The deal is signed, and the contract will be held if griese passes the physical. basic business law. c mon guys were dolfans, lets not lower our self to the level of the bills bandwagon

His agent said the deal is not signed. It's done but not signed because he hasn't arrived here yet to sign it. I heard he will be here either tomorrow or Sunday. Press conference probably will be Monday.

Back
Top Bottom