griese | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

griese

finfan_ty

Scout Team
Reaction score
So let me tell you men the way I see it,Griese will come in and take this team over,he will have another pro-bowl year with a quarterback rating somewhere over the century mark,he has to have the strength to lead this team,he has to unite this team of pro-bowlers,and I know he can do it! All the way to the SUPERBOWL:)

:welcome:

First - finfan_ty allow me to welcome you to FinHeaven! I'm sure you'll find this to be the best DolFan site on the web! We have much to offer here, our members are top-notch, and many of us regard this as our "home on the web". I don't think you'l find a better group anywhere.
So, please take advantage of all FinHeaven has to offer, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our mods or mentors. Looking forward to reading your future posts!

Second - there are many members who are of the same opinion as yourself, there are also many who feel the opposite...
Expect this thread to become a heated discussion!

Jon

Substitute in Feidler for Griese in all the optomistic points and I agree wholeheartedly.

Hopefully Greise becomes one of the best clipboard holders in team history. Not because of anything bad about Brian, but that would mean that Jay is flying along just fine like I expect him to. (QB Rating about 90 I would guess by seasons end.)

cmon guys...Fiedler is our man...lets stop the fightin...i know we cant wait till the season starts and im goin nuts myself...but FIEDLER IS OUR STARTER....he's handled Norv's system for a year...and he's comfortable with CC, and James McFumble...trust me on this...i think the whole team supports Jay...i was a Jay hater when he took over for God (hehe "Dan") but i found out just how valuable he was when we won that Denver Game...and "Big Play Ray" (note the sarcasm) stepped in and "lit up the scoreboard"...Jay is our man...if god forbid he goes down...yea ill love to see Brian in there Kickin ***...but id love for him to be holdin that clipboard...trust me...just do me a favor coach...when we're up 11 on New England in NE next year wit 5 mins left...GIVE THE BALL TO RICKY...IM BEGGIN YA!...Dolphan since Oct. 28, 1985...

Originally posted by muddaconch
Yo Jon, how can I (www.miamidolphinsbahamas.com) become affiliated with this board again? I sort of dropped off there for a while, but I'm back up now.

- Robert

Robert,
Ultimately the decision is AJs, but I doubt he'd have a problem with sharing links with you again...I'll bring it up when I talk to him tonight!

Jon

Kind of hard to take over a team and go to teh Pro-Bowl when you are only the back-up. Don't ya think?

Originally posted by WharfRat

Robert,
Ultimately the decision is AJs, but I doubt he'd have a problem with sharing links with you again...I'll bring it up when I talk to him tonight!

Jon

Thanks buddy. This forum and site is awesome. I wish I had the personnel this place has. Unfortunately it's just me. But I can do it!

- Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiedler will do even better cause he knows if he messes up then griese is in.. I think he will not do to much , but Fiedler can get us to the SB.. We can go with a Excelent Defense and a Above Average offense..

But lets not get too excited
GOO Dolphins

Fiedler can take the pressure just like Dan could, and he can deliver (not as stylish an effective as dan) but regardless, he can get the job done...

#9 is our man

I've watched every game that Griese has played in. You guys are much better off with Fiedler.

One point that was made in the first post was that Griese has to be a leader. That's one of his problems. He has never been a leader. The guy was a loner that never bonded with his teammates. He tried at times, but it's just not him. He was never a leader.

Fiedler seems like a leader to me, and a playmaker. I don't see why he gets such a bad rep in Miami.

I think what's importand is that if we need the back up to come in and play, it'll be Griese and not Lucas.

Ozzy rules!!!!

Back
Top Bottom