Gronk Has Retired | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk Has Retired

Good riddance. Thank you as we no longer have deal with this idiot anymore. Slowly but surly the the reign will be over in New England. This is one step to it.

Gronk has been contemplating retirement for a couple years (and remember he told the Oats if they completed the trade to the Lions they agreed to he would not report). His body was insanely beat up for the last 5 years. For as good as he has bern I think people sometimes forget how dominant a young healthy Gronk was... though you also have to wonder much his partying life style took a toll on him too.

Safe to say one of the Iowa TEs will be a Pat

Still waiting for those assault charges to be filed.

Dude should be in jail for trying to paralyze that Buffalo DB.

Still waiting for those assault charges to be filed.

Dude should be in jail for trying to paralyze that Buffalo DB.
??? I'm lost but admittedly I don't watch many pats games

Agent: Gronk retired, but people change minds.

PHOENIX -- Rob Gronkowski announced his retirement from the NFL on Sunday, but his agent told ESPN on Monday that he wouldn't be surprised if Gronkowski reconsidered in the future.

"Rob is 29 years old. He's still a very young man. It wouldn't shock me if he has a change of heart, if he feels great and he decides that he wants to play football," Drew Rosenhaus said on Get Up!

"But this is just me talking. This isn't Rob. And I don't want to create any unnecessary expectations. Rob is a very unique personality.

If the team was struggling or they needed him at some point next year, and let's just say hypothetically Tom Brady gave him a call and said 'Rob, I need you,' I wouldn't be shocked if he came back to play a few games."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26356139/agent-gronk-retired-people-change-minds

The closer we get to the regular season, the more outside peer pressure might get Gronk to cave.

Rob Gronkowski's agent outlines plans for retirement, says there's a chance he could return to NFL

Former Patriots linebacker Willie McGinest had a similar take a few weeks ago, speculating that Gronk's retirement could be only temporary.

"I think Gronk is going to take a break for a while. I don't think he's going to initially start off and come back. This is just my own assessment. Later on, deep in the season, he could come back," McGinest said while discussing the tight end's future on NFL Network earlier this March. "He's going to let his body heal up and I think, mentally, he's not football right now. He's not ready to put on the pads and play football."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-says-theres-a-chance-he-could-return-to-nfl/

What are the rules on a player coming out of retirement super early after announcing it? I mean if he comes back to the Pats it should be OK right? But if another team wants him to play he has to get released by the Pats right?

Personally I don't thinking waiting until the ass end orlf the year to play would benefit him too much. His body needs more time to heal than just half a season. Next year? Maybe. But this guy has also had a big party bone during his time with the Pats and I vaguely remember him getting into trouble because of it. I think he will have too much fun not playing football and won't look back.

What are the rules on a player coming out of retirement super early after announcing it? I mean if he comes back to the Pats it should be OK right? But if another team wants him to play he has to get released by the Pats right?

Personally I don't thinking waiting until the *** end orlf the year to play would benefit him too much. His body needs more time to heal than just half a season. Next year? Maybe. But this guy has also had a big party bone during his time with the Pats and I vaguely remember him getting into trouble because of it. I think he will have too much fun not playing football and won't look back.
Is he still under contract with the Pats? If yes, the rights on him belong to the Pats.

On another note: in regards to your Wrestling video. While driving today there was a good talk about Gronk's post NFL career. All agreed that he will not be entering a booth or sports show or any kind of moderation/journalism.
All of them agree that he will do something he will have fun with and enjoy i.e. wrestling or shows like dancing with the stars etc.

Gronk's body is beat up bad. He'll take a year off IMO. I mean why would he get close to feeling normal only to jump back in the arena? I have to think he has a real hard time getting out of bed.

He has nothing to prove to himself or anyone else.

2x7y26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom