grr nfl network | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

grr nfl network

Roman529 said:
The NFL Network is like ESPN....the NO-Dolphin's Love Network. :rolleyes:

don't you mean something more like the "No Fin Love" Network? NO-Dolphin's Love doesn't even spell out NFL. sorry i couldnt help it :goof:

Im still confused on the playoff picture. What needs to happen for us to get in?

I just want to beat the Bills today. Then I will consider who should go of the 6-7 teams. If we finish 9-7 and end up not in the playoffs, then I will have gained back some long term positive outlook.

Next year will be the true indication of this being Sabans team. Too much Wannstedt still hangin around.

On the NFL Network, I see love given to the fins with Joey H. when he plays good and the defense and giving it up for JT for DMVP. ESPN is a bunch of Chris Berman influenced crap.

Oh no NFL network doesn't like the Phins..........Gee that just ruined my day. Who cares? Show me were it is writin that every network and tv personality has to pick the Phins or else they are garbage. Get over it.

finfan54 said:
I just want to beat the Bills today. Then I will consider who should go of the 6-7 teams. If we finish 9-7 and end up not in the playoffs, then I will have gained back some long term positive outlook.

Next year will be the true indication of this being Sabans team. Too much Wannstedt still hangin around.

Yea i think McMike and Chambers need to step it up or play elsewhere. Chambers had an excuse for 4 years then finally put something together but has reverted back to old form.

homers

bills have a good chance to win the last 3, easy win today against the fins, titans will be a little tough but definetly a winnable game, and we just have to hope that the Ravens have nothing to play for week 17

IMO the titans and fins have the better chance...although the steelers are good they wont finish the yr with a record over .500...they may have .500 but thats not going to work

MillerTime said:
homers

bills have a good chance to win the last 3, easy win today against the fins, titans will be a little tough but definetly a winnable game, and we just have to hope that the Ravens have nothing to play for week 17

:rolleyes: why do bills fans even bother posting on an all dolphins forum? :shakeno:

Roman529 said:
The NFL Network is like ESPN....the NO-Dolphin's Love Network. :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm sure the executives of each network have meetings and on the agenda is making sure they show no love to the Dolphins. Gimme a break. If we are in the playoff hunt, we get lots of coverage and love.

MillerTime said:
homers

There is a smack board for this kinda post. I hope the bills feel it's an easy win for them today.

As much as I'd like to see us win out and make the playoffs .... both CIN and JAX were underachieving all year until the last couple of weeks ...

They absolutely will not lose all 3 games .... you can bet your Christmas on that one !!

Rytackle22 said:
:rolleyes: why do bills fans even bother posting on an all dolphins forum? :shakeno:
Because Phish fans post in the Bills forums before games and never go back when they get their butts handed to them,LIKE TODAY.:sidelol: CAN YOU SAY SHUT OUT:boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom