grr nfl network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

grr nfl network

C

chada456

nfl network just showed the playoff picture for the AFC and showed the 6-7 teams and discussed out of those 6-7 teams, who had the BEST, although outside chance at makiing the playoffs. The four teams were the Bills, Fins, Titans and Steelers. They chose Steelers with Titans having the second best chance..
I might sound a little biased being a Fins fan but come on.
the Steelers 6 wins : Fins, Chiefs, Saints, Browns twice, and the Bucs
Fine, they beat us wayyy back at the beginning of the season and beat the Saints, thats impressive but the Browns and Bucs are garbage. They also got shutout twice this year.
Titans I can understand getting some love. They won four straight including wins over Colts, Giants and Eagles.
Buffalo - dont get me started
Fins- gave Bears first loss, stopped KC, with LJ and the hot offensive, shut out NE

Now you look at remaining schedules
Pit- Car, Balt, Cin (already lost 27-0 to Balt, they'll lose again, best they'll do is 2-1)
Titans- Jax, Buf, NE (Their comeback win over Giants lit a fire- sorta like Fins win over Bears... They can win out)
Bills- Fins, Ten, Balt (Bills sched. is too tough to win out)
Fins-Buf, Jets, Colts (Fins can beat Buf and Jets at home on mon nite, colts game will be tough but we have good history vs. Colts)
So i give best 6-7 team to Fins with Titans rite behind
Like to hear what other people think...

Every network and anallyst will be on the Steelers bandwagon until they are officially eliminated. That's just how it works when you win a world championship. You get all the love and respect in the world.

The NFL Network is like ESPN....the NO-Dolphin's Love Network. :rolleyes:

Sorry but when I did my schedule breakdown in my thread, Pitt is going to lose their next 3 games. Tennessee has the potential to win out, but even if they do and we win out it doesnt matter. Buffalo.....well they are Buffalo :lol:

Tennessee and Miami have the best chance. Pitt and Buffalo have near 0 chance

id like pitt to lose to car and/or balt.. BUT BEAT CINCY (hopefully cincy loses three str8)

pitt will probably lose out, I think they lose to Cincy and Baltimore for sure and Carolina has a good chance to beat them also, imo.

chada456 said:
nfl network just showed the playoff picture for the AFC and showed the 6-7 teams and discussed out of those 6-7 teams, who had the BEST, although outside chance at makiing the playoffs. The four teams were the Bills, Fins, Titans and Steelers. They chose Steelers with Titans having the second best chance..
I might sound a little biased being a Fins fan but come on.
the Steelers 6 wins : Fins, Chiefs, Saints, Browns twice, and the Bucs
Fine, they beat us wayyy back at the beginning of the season and beat the Saints, thats impressive but the Browns and Bucs are garbage. They also got shutout twice this year.
Titans I can understand getting some love. They won four straight including wins over Colts, Giants and Eagles.
Buffalo - dont get me started
Fins- gave Bears first loss, stopped KC, with LJ and the hot offensive, shut out NE

Now you look at remaining schedules
Pit- Car, Balt, Cin (already lost 27-0 to Balt, they'll lose again, best they'll do is 2-1)
Titans- Jax, Buf, NE (Their comeback win over Giants lit a fire- sorta like Fins win over Bears... They can win out)
Bills- Fins, Ten, Balt (Bills sched. is too tough to win out)
Fins-Buf, Jets, Colts (Fins can beat Buf and Jets at home on mon nite, colts game will be tough but we have good history vs. Colts)
So i give best 6-7 team to Fins with Titans rite behind
Like to hear what other people think...

Definitely bandwagon love from the network for Pitt. The admiration that comes with the territory being defending champs. It is definity tough for them to beat two tough division rivals; especially when those rivals are battling for playoff positioning and have as much or more at stake. The bills have the worst chance and yeah gotta admire the way the Titans have been making comebacks. Anyways the Titans WILL beat the Bills as well. Even in the unlikey event the Bills beat us and the Titans they will not fair well vs. the Ravens.

Yeah i saw that i guess they give No Love for the phins. Deion Sanders is the worst analyst ever. Just thought i would throw that in there...

rob19 said:
pitt will probably lose out, I think they lose to Cincy and Baltimore for sure and Carolina has a good chance to beat them also, imo.

Can't go with the Kitty Kats beating the squeelers. I like Pitt in that match up. Carolina is like the Bills; put a fork in them cause they are through!

ya chris wienkes starting for panthers this week against steelers.. that should say enough, steelers stay in the hunt for their final week

Rod Woodson only picked the Steelers because he played for them and is a homer and Jamie Dukes picked Tennessee because of the easier schedule down the stretch and that they have played well the past 4 games.

ESPN rarely says anything bad about the Steelers.....but Jerome Bettis was asked are the Steelers done? Jerome manned up and said, "Yes we are done."

I think we and the Titans have the best shot (not a good shot, but the best of any 6-7 team). We have a better chance than the Titans do, also....because if we both win out, we hold the tie-breaker (im pretty sure its head to head record in that case).

Roman529 said:
ESPN rarely says anything bad about the Steelers.....but Jerome Bettis was asked are the Steelers done? Jerome manned up and said, "Yes we are done."
Nice to see someone being honest...I think the Steelers are done and Cowher is out...course I think the Fish are out as well but that's another topic...lol

Dolphins are in the Best position with the Titans second. They just look at the Steelers and think they are better than what they are. Miami is playing great D and decent Offense while the Titans are playing well on both sides. The bills are like said already the Bills!

Back
Top Bottom